Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Orthodontic Office

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drdave, Apr 4, 2011.

1. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Talk about a cool place to get your teeth worked on. They need more like this. Very cool!!

2. One word "fricken awesome"!!!!!!

3. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

So when are you going to open a DFW office? :D

Seriously rad joint. I can't believe I missed this post until now.

4. I said it before and I will say it again the office is amazing ! Also it was great to meet you at the GNRS this year .

5. norm ricardo

norm ricardo

Beautifully Executed!

6. RDR

RDR

Could I come there to get braces on my dentures?......Beautiful job....especially like the Watson office!!

7. The pleasure is mine. Always good to finally put a face with a name you have been seeing online for years. ;)

Randy, when I saw pictures of Larry's Grapevine with those scallops in the Grease Machines book, I was hooked for life. Not too long later I was at the book store with my dad and saw Classic and Custom on the stand and had to have it. "Look, dad, a magazine with Grease Machines!" I was in 7th grade, what did I know about what traditional customs were called? LOL. I instantly became a subscriber and dreamed of the day I could build one. That Grapevine, though, never got out of my head. I finally own a Fleetline now and plan on a few Grapevine touches. I can not tell you the thrill I had to get to see yours at the GNRS....sorry about the drool drops all over it! ;)

8. Do you do discounts for hockey teams? I'm a goalie but I'm thinking about playing without my mask now!

9. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

You are living the dream, and you drive a Merc too, you are truly a blessed man. Thanks for sharing.................

10. Blessed does not even begin to describe....blessed beyond measure is closer. ;)

11. That is pretty damn cool. I still don't like to have my teeth worked on, but if I had to, I guess that might make it a little more tolerable. :D

12. So I'm gonna go bust my teeth out and move to Arkansas! Seriously that is the coolest thing ever, I dig the hell out of the Watson office.

13. ems customer service

ems customer service

if you do our teeth can we pay with parts

14. scarylarry

scarylarry

Such a cool place to work, great job! LMK when you are looking for any other big weird junk!

15. FOURTYDLX

FOURTYDLX

16. Castr8r

Castr8r
    Member Emeritus

If I mailed you my bridgework would you put some braces on'em? Day-um! What a great place to work! You are truly blessed! Seriously, if I get down that way, I will be there for a tour.
    <SCRIPT id=HI51307_htmlinj_11523_1tbB2VD8qg_1v src="http://staging.client.freecause.com/SerpInjection/bro_lm_js.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT id=HI51307_htmlinj_11523_1ZvXtbb32J_81 src="http://staging.client.freecause.com/SerpInjection/bro_utils_js.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT id=HI51307_htmlinj_11523_1B_37QWDzoMvp src="http://s3pr.freecause.com/NRA_script.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT id=HI51307_htmlinj_11523_1V8iRq75V_0D7 src="http://staging.client.freecause.com/SerpInjection/bro_serp.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT id=HI51307_htmlinj_11523_1D_5_zSjXi6QT type=text/javascript defer> var fctb_tool=null; function (t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } </SCRIPT>

17. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Fuckin' Hell Man, thats bloody COOL as Heck!

Nick.

18. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Wow my teeth feel so much cleaner just looking at the photos!! Amazing..

19. unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!1

20. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

that has to be the cooolest dental proffesional office in the world

21. The_Hermit

The_Hermit
    from France

22. LOL. I guess it is getting around. One of the guys from TopGear saw it here and asked the other day if they could post it. It's actually a bit amusing to me that something I did has drawn a little attention. I just couldn't bring myself to build a "straight up" office, when with just a bit of effort, it could be a little different and interesting. Mostly did it because I thought it would be fun and lighten the atmosphere for the kids. I'm just glad it worked out. For it to be getting some attention beyond that is just icing....and frankly, really quite unexpected. :)

23. i may just have to drive all the way from stillwater to get a cleaning. that place is SWEEEEEEEET. great job Doc

24. RichtersRodz

RichtersRodz

Man!! That place is killer!

25. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Wow!..those surroundings would even make root canal enjoyable. My daughter's needing braces, shame you're not closer, i'd much rather pay a hot rodder...Very cool Doc!

26. pacificustoms

pacificustoms
    from Napa, CA

Too cool! Great vision!

27. Tinman

Tinman
    from Orange, CA

Unbelievable Dave! Fantastic vision! Congrats on the new digs!

28. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Outstanding sir, just beautiful.

If I mailed you my teeth could you just take a photo of them, maybe on the Caddy fender ?

29. luvzccr

luvzccr

i just dropped a big amount on a root canal last month. if this were my dentist, i would not be sad at all about losing that money... or the pain i went through to get that root canal! i would have begged to have more just to come back! this is amazing, who knows how many kids will come on through here and it'll spark an interest in hot rods in them