Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 Ford...I need picks of trunk rain gutter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no6, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I need some pictures of how the trunk rain gutter goes thru the trunk floor, I'm sure it doesn't just dump on the trunk floor. Here is what I have now.

Attached Files:

2. MAD 034

MAD 034
    from Washington

I would like to jump in on this one too as I have the same problem -- Thanks.

3. Here is what I am doing so far, I made a channel and I am running it thru the floor then I will put the back panel in where the trunk latch is and tie that into the channel.

Attached Files:

4. rrthiv

rrthiv
    from S.E.Ohio

The '33 has a trunklid and not a rumbleseat and the trunk latch panel had holes on both ends and by the latch that drained into the floor,i went ahead and sealed the holes up and made drain tubes for the ends.

5. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

you need a couple of pieces available through a couple of vendors but Steve's Auto Restoration comes to mind
    the 2 end pieces connect w/the side rain gutters(shown laying on the bottom panel in the image below). The piece attaches between the floor and the upper inner edge of the outer panel. It covers up the inner panel. Not used w/rumble seat

Attached Files: