Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage anyone else counting the days till HERSHEY? the sweetest swapmeet on earth !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skidmarks, Aug 29, 2012.

1. hgtv=the most expensive channel on cable.:eek::D

2. noboD

noboD

Amen to that shit. Just cost me $4300 this week!!

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

^^^ Explain this permit thing.:rolleyes:Bob

4. two projects off the list, one big:D, but she added two small ones:(.
    permits are a killer, giving the town money to give you permission to do the work. why are they so expensive?
    plans are to leave for hershey early enough wed morning to arrive before 8. just trying to decide what parts to bring.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

^^^^^^^^ Whatever didn't sell at the Kent event. I may take a pickup full of stuff up there on Friday to turn into Hershey funds. Bob

6. My pile is getting smaller. Sold gas pump and one air tower. Auto Race sign block has just been spoken for. I may have to buy something big at Hershey:eek:

7. Terrence

Terrence

Permits are for people that get caught

8. Tobey56

Tobey56

Can't wait going all four days this year. Have juniors 56 f-350 to hunt parts for. And some stuff for my 23 . My feet will definitely have blisters. Best place on earth. And I take the honey some chocolate home when I go back and she is happy as hell !!! Life is Good.

9. had the gas company show up with a picture they took from their helicopter of a hole i dug in my yard with my tractor wondering if i called C.B.Y.D.. busy bodies have no right away and i don't have gas coming to my house, they just do it as a public service. a-holes! now i call C.B.Y.D. any time i start my machine, [waste of man power] and the gas company calls and tells me "your ok we have no gas line there"
    Bob, are you going up on friday to kent?

10. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

I'm looking to put a hilborn setup on a early cutdown. Would they have fuel pump mount. Pulleys. Normal fuel injection stuff?.....never been to that meet

11. The37Kid

The37Kid

You know I can deliver, right? Do you want the $299.00 starter pile or a Deluxe Pro for an even $500.00 Bob:rolleyes:

12. Mitchsgarage

Mitchsgarage

I am looking to carpool with someone from Rhode Island or Massachusetts... I am meeting family at the swap meet and i have a hotel in hershey...Currently i will be driving my van by myself.... Just wanna save some gas money for parts parts parts!!!!!

13. The37Kid

The37Kid

Broccoli Cheese pizza at the steps of the Chocolate to Green Field pedestrian bridge in twelve days. Bob

14. I am not sleeping in the same tent as you.:eek:

15. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Anybody have a spare swap meet spot to rent ? I'm looking for a spot in any field to rent to sell a few items and park my wifes Car for Wed,Thurs & Fri. You can P.M. me. Thanks ,Bruce C.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  16. pontiacfarmer

pontiacfarmer
    from sweden

damm it...I will miss hershey this year..for the first time in 10 years or so..damn it /S

17. noboD

noboD

Buford, can't help with a flea market space. They give out a few spaces the first day, first come first served. Might be able to snag one of those. Did you get the same sleeping arrangements you had last year?

18. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey noboD , Yes I did ,they said they would be glad to have me back. So I'm heading down early Wed. ,should be there about noonish . Will you be in the same area as last year? I'm mostly looking for a close parking spot as my back is Toast ,and I don't want to wear myself out just walking in . Got any ideas where I can leave the Jetta?
    Thanks, Bruce

19. noboD

noboD

Just got your meassage of the aanswering machine, will give a call.

20. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Loading the trailer today. You are all welcome to stop by my space and take a brake or leave your stuff while you shop. I'll be the old fart asleep in the chair. RCL 28 29.

21. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks , I'll look you up while hiking around.
    Bruce

22. I would be normally as thats my favorite swap meet ! due to new baby cant go this year.. priorities first see you there next year in the chocolate field..

23. Making up my shopping list today.:cool:
    Most junk packed up! :eek:

Attached Files:

24. The37Kid

The37Kid

^^^^^^^^^^^ Sons of Anarchy cast members or what?:eek::rolleyes: Bob

25. How did you know?:rolleyes:

26. ok, which one is you? and who are the other guys? i'm guessing there is disco music playing in the back ground?

27. Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  28. spdster

spdster

5 more days
    Passport -check
    US$$$ - check
    Walking shoes - check
    Parts wanted list - check
    Call in sick - check

29. The37Kid

The37Kid

Stop by C4J41-42 and say hello, Welcome to the HAMB! Bob