Register now to get rid of these ads!

1939-47 Dodge Truck Restoration Parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scotch Buzzard King, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Where is a good place to go for Dodge truck restoration parts for trucks made from 1939 to 1947? There are a ton of places for Ford and Chevy, but I haven't really found anywhere good for Dodges. Even LMC isn't a great choice.

2. MaTeR.T

MaTeR.T
    from florida

i have a 47 dodge half ton that im lookin for doors for if anybody can help. thanks

3. stevethepreacher

stevethepreacher

I'm right there with Dan Bapp...I have a '55 C-3 B that I need replacement doors or skins for...and nothing or no-one out there. What gives??? It's like the old Dodges are the red headed step children of old trucks. I've been looking for 2 years for anyone who can supply sheet-metal. Really disappointed with LMC. They cater to Ford and Chebby, but nothing for old Dodges. I guess they make enough money off of the others...they just don't need our business...:mad:
    Steve-

4. RICHARD1951

RICHARD1951
    from MOLINE,IL

I just started to restore a 1947 one ton wd21. I have found a place for parts at street rods parts and memorbilla. They are located in willimington oh. You can also find them on the internet.