Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Of... Every Now & Then

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Thanks for the best of blog.
    It brings our focus to post that we might have missed otherwise.
    Like the Piero post, I somehow missed that one, and after reading it now, It was a post that told a great story.

Jim H

3. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

All great stuff, indeed!

Rikster's Impala renderings especially hit home for me. I've been soliciting some opinions and ideas recently for scallop ideas on my '62 Galaxie. Even though the '64 Impala has body lines to work off of, that the Galaxie doesn't... I can still draw some great ideas from Rikster's work. The one that you pictured above, Ryan, has got to be my favorite. Wow.

Malcolm

4. 53burb

53burb

Piero is one of the nicest guys that I have met through the HAMB family. I was at his house chill'in with him and seeing the work in progress. Once again, congrats to you Piero-cakes! KNUX!

5. autobilly

autobilly

This will keep me busy. Glad you brought these posts to our attention, thanks.

6. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Somehow, I missed that last post on Piero's build. Man, what an insane load of talent! I just stared at those pics in awe. I didn't realize you were aiming for the show, it looked GREAT!

The people on this board never cease to amaze me. Some of you all are so fricken talented its humbling. I love it!

7. Those posts,certainly fit the bill of best of! I can't believe i'd missed any of them. Now,if only i could have received more than 2 responses,on my thread about the "1957 Bonneville Special",Oakland Roadster show winner,that had many innovations.:(

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I can honestly say that Piero's coupe is dead on era.........I want to see what he comes up with next and I would love to be a part of it. Nice job Piero