Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical '33/'34 under car drive shaft exhaust pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocket's Hot Rod Garage, Apr 24, 2014.

1. I'm wanting to see some shots of '33 - '34 Fords with under car drive shaft exhaust. Looked but only found a few. Working on a sedan & need some inspiration. Post away please........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No one??? OK.... here is what we've got mocked up for far. Opinions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. No info other than to say good look and work!

4. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

I like the look! What paint/color have you used on the body?

5. Not sure. It was painted when it came to us as a finished car. It sorta has an Eastwood Barakat vibe/color going on. It was originally a Brizo built car & went from shop to shop after having changes made. We just did the engine swap, rebuilt the front end, exhaust & other upgrades.

I'd love to see some pictures of the car as Brizo originally built it.

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I plan on doing mine exactly how you have yours mocked up. Traditionally they normally stop around "mid door" but I wanted to bring them back further and dump before rear tire like you have done. That's about right on the money! Thanks!

7. ProRace

ProRace
    from Omaha

DP74 and DP90 PPG Epoxy primer mixer 50/50 will give you that color. You can take the black (DP90) up or down on the ratio to lower the "red" of the 74

8. Thanks, We figured the guy would like it better further back like we've got it even though it isn't quite as correct (less noise ?). I think I'm happy with the way there coming out also. I've been watching your car come together. Lookin' good.