Register now to get rid of these ads!

deleted again

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by davedeltadog, Jan 26, 2014.

1. davedeltadog

davedeltadog

I must be on the HAMB blacklist, because all my threads are always deleted. Delete my account. I'm outa here!

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

You will be back.......

3. Model T1

Model T1

Ya musta done something wrong. Stop that!

4. jesse1980

jesse1980

5. 3D,we have all had threads deleted,I have had many deleted in the past 10 years.

It's not the end of the world and no sense in bailing out and calling it quits.

BTW,,you still have a lot of threads that haven't been killed. HRP

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  6. If you're getting deleted, you're putting your threads in the wrong place.

1. Traditional Hot Rods - The Traditional Hot Rod forum is reserved for threads and posts pertaining to period correct hot rods only. Please use this forum for technical threads, build threads, historical threads, and feature threads only.

2. Traditional Customs - The Traditional Custom forum is reserved for threads and posts pertaining to period correct customs only. Please use this forum for technical threads, build threads, historical threads, and feature threads only.

3. Traditionally "Styled" Hot Rods, Customs, & Production Vehicles - The Traditionally "Styled" Forum is reserved for threads and posts pertaining to cars that might not be "period perfect," but are traditionally styled. This is not a forum for modern street rods, rat rods, or anything else... Please use this forum for technical threads, build threads, and feature threads only.

4. Traditional Discussions & Happenings - This forum is reserved for threads and posts pertaining to event coverage, art & inspiration, and historical threads.

It's really not that difficult. "Traditional Hot Rods" and "Traditional Customs" are for period correct subjects. Other traditional-ish subjects go in "Traditionally Styled" or "Discussions & Happenings".

I'm sure it's getting old for the mods to move all the stupid T5/350/glass body/air bag threads that get posted in the period correct sections...

7. I took a look at your history back to 5/19/12 and here's what I found:
    In that time you had 27 posts including this one. The only deletion I could find was the one about the miniature flathead you built which was posted on the "traditional hotrod" forum.[Ryan deleted it and it was prolly because it should have been posted on the main forum]
    I did notice you didn't get deleted for the posts regarding the 58 MG with a smallblock.
    I'm a moderator and I think I've been deleted more than you. Come on back. You've had some good stuff to share with us.

8. We all do :D