Register now to get rid of these ads!

1963 AHRA National Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dick dyke, Dec 25, 2010.

1. dick dyke

dick dyke
    from Texas

anyone out there that knows anything about the 1963 ahra nationals in drag racing in texas in Green Valley?

2. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Me don't neither

3. Dick...This page is for you to INTRODUCE your self to the members of the HAMB..Read the "Sticky" at the top of this page...and procede.....You might pose your question over on the main message board...I was in attendence at those races.PM me with your needs

4. william.ali.kay

william.ali.kay
    from Milwaukee

Hello and welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin.

5. big bad john

big bad john

.....Still looking for a intro.......

6. Race Artist

Race Artist

Hello to Dick Dyke,

I see that your post was back in 2010 ... I'm hoping you are still checking this thread ... ! I'm a motorsports artist focusing on the early sixties S/S-F/X-U/S racing. I wasn't at the '63 AHRA Nationals but I certainly do remember reading about you and your Plymouth winning Stock Eliminator that year. I've been looking for pictures of your red Plymouth as well as the magazine feature on you and the Plymouth, it was either Drag Racing or Modern Rod magazine as I recall. I would like to get in touch with you to get your history, possibly copies of any photos and snapshots that you may have.
    Please reply to my private email [email protected] Attached is my card & contacts.

Regards,
    Joel
    Joel Naprstek

Attached Files:

7. dick dyke was last seen:
    Feb 10, 2011

lothiandon1940 likes this.