Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model T Haven?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clubcoupe37, Jul 16, 2011.

1. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

I have been going back to this out of curiosity for yrs..but everytime I have emailed them about anything...always got a rude response..and they couldnt help me...they have some cool stuff over there...love to go there myself and inspect some of those T sedan bodies..www.modelthaven.com not sure if its cool to put links like that on here..but there it is.

2. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

I've had the same experience. They do not respond to email queries. Their prices seem high, too. I stopped wasting my time with them a long time ago.

3. Before you click the link, turn your sound down........i didnt, and nearly jumped through the roof! Ha ha.

4. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

i forgot about that, it scared the crap out of me too! haha

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just imagine what T prices are in Hell?

6. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

there backlot looks impressive though, acres of T's everywhere just rotting

7. i talked to the guy that runs the place on the phone once . he gave me a good price and wasent rude . but then again he never checked on the part or got back to me so i went somewhere else before i lost my money waiting for them