Register now to get rid of these ads!

new member sydney

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by barnfresh60, Apr 18, 2014.

1. barnfresh60

barnfresh60
    from sydney

;)hi guys girls,finally got to join,great place and tons of stuff,,i live in western Sydney,love old hot rods 1940/50,s,,drags,customs/sled s,hot rod art,Roth,etc.,gene Vincent/Eddie Cochran and most of those early rockers,,,model kits and diecast cars as well,50,s dances and blues music.pointy shoes,
    previous rides,34 hi boy roadster,36 ford,60 tank fair lane,a 56 ford custom-line,62 pontiac laurentian,t bucket side valve with 32 shortened tourer body from 1960,s originally,and my first ride was a 1941 chev truck dad got me in the 70,s in my last year at school,a few hundred bucks one Saturday from a local auction he frequented,((double clutch gear box))crunch time,
    i try to play guitar and love valve amps and the sound they produce.
    my last project was a 1932 roadster in 40,s style that got to rolling stage thanks big time to my 35 year long time friend from Sydney Charlie falzon,,
    it had 49 merc,tri power,39 trans,32 rear end with the optional at the time 3,07 gearing i think and lots of nice early bits that go with that set up including steelies,caps and trim rings ribbed.
    these days i do the 2014 thing part of the time,and do what i want the rest of the time as above,and live a lot in the past,and it feels great!!cheers to all !!

2. Dago 88

Dago 88
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi Barnfresh, Welcome to the HAMB.