Register now to get rid of these ads!

How many have set themselfs on FIRE !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChefMike, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Grease pits can be a dangerous place too.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. olyrailman

olyrailman

I was over at the neighbors not to long ago, and the neighbor wanted to know if I could weld a new bar hook in the cover for his cover on his propain tank which got broke last winter from the snow plow so I was welding it and had to take my stocking cap off to put on my helmit and sat the hot stick on the cap and put a hole in it looked liked a cigarett burn and a couple days later my wife asked if I had been smoking again and I told her not hardly then told her what happen and she got good laugh out of it, just one littel fo paw.....

3. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Or your back pocket.I was 16 back in 70, and the mechanic who use to work in the Texaco I worked at, left and opened his own station. So I stopped in one night, and he needed a hand bleeding brakes on a car, it was up on the lift, so they boosted me up,I slid into the seat and I had a couple of books of matches in my back pocket, well one pack lit the other, and I burned the seat in the customers car, and mine (ass) as well.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  4. old4dlvr

old4dlvr

I was lying under a dashboard welding on a clutch pedal when i smelt fire. thought it was the carpet burning so carryed on with only a small amount of the weld to do. Jumped out pretty quick and found it was my HAIR. on fire.

5. I see, you like to save all the periods for last. You obviously know where the button is.