Register now to get rid of these ads!

Round Up Rookies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. BLAKE

BLAKE

I'm doing it all, dammit.

3. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

I never miss an HSC show when they're in town!

4. RichLo63

RichLo63
    from Sachse, TX

I think of hippies as homeless people in Tie Dye.

5. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

I'm not even gonna try to do it all, I'm just gonna hang out, and enjoy the fact that I have my wife here (finally) and the fact that I'm no longer having to bust my ass to have stuff finished before the show!

6. BoomBoom

BoomBoom

Thanks for the kind words Boss! Talked to Johnny Reno last week and he was puttin the final touches to the "Grindhouse" soundtrack so he said he will probably be sittin in with us again this year. Cant wait!

7. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Everybody....please feel free to add to Ryan's post...if you have any suggestions, recommendations, etc. If there are some places to stay away from please let everyone know that also. Rock on!

8. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Boom Boom is dreamy

9. Anderson

Anderson

High School Caesar rules! The boys are dreamy. And so are their wives. Well, Hankcash's wife is anyway. Ed's probably too. Is Guitar George married? Hamilton's wife has got to be great to put up with one of those "artist types." Anyway....they're great!!

Also....check out 1100 Springs playing at the Trophy Club Friday night at 10:00. It's very very good country music...if you're into that kind of thing.
    http://www.myspace.com/elevenhundredsprings

10. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

I heard HSC at the Them! Tulsa after party during the Starbird Car Show. They were truly awsome. It certainly is worth your time to make sure you take in the show - you will love it.

J.

11. hellonwheels

hellonwheels

My band the Lifters will be playing at Trophy's up the street (south)from the Continental on Sat. night, middle slot between Lil' Bobby Bleed and Honky. Great lineup and a good time! I'm the ugly bald dude playing the loud-ass Telecaster. Come say hi, don't be shy!

-Michael J.

12. Thresher

Thresher
    from Austin, TX

Guerro's is highlighted (by name) in the new movie Grindhouse in a 5 minute spot, so enjoy the grub the last week before the movie hits and it'll be impossible to get in. :cool:

13. Finally, leave yourself some free time and just enjoy Austin. It’s the best damn city in the country even if we do got a few hippies walking around… - Ryan

It must be pretty nice town as Sandra Bullock fell in love with it and built a home there........mmmmmmmmm, Sandra Bullock.....:)

14. Don't ride with DW in his blower-motor model A coupe....you may go to jail! heh heh..jus kiddin, Dave.