Register now to get rid of these ads!

thumbnails reluctant to enlarge

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by lothiandon1940, Dec 11, 2013.

1. When I click on a thumbnail it won't download and enlarge until I click the X box and then when I click back on the picture it works right away. Is it just me, do I need to clear out cookies or are others experiencing the same thing? This started at the same time the new highlighted titles changed a day or so ago......Everyone else did see a change with the bold titles....right? Am I crazy or what? Is it me?:confused:...Thanks, Don

2. TOMMAY

TOMMAY
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from MOBILE,AL

Noticed the same thing. Found that if you just click on the pic again it comes up immediately in a separate larger box.

3. khead47

khead47

Had the same problem a couple weeks ago. Rebooted and all was well.

4. williebill

williebill

I just click the X to close, then immediately reopen, pic comes up right away

5. .....That's what I've been doing as well, but never had to do that in the past. Hope it's just temporary. Thanks for the responses guys. Glad it's not just me.:D

6. Don,try logging out and clearing cookies,,I had the same problem about a month ago.

I also ran the deep clean system mechanics. HRP

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  7. Thanks HRP. I'll give that a try.

8. Cyclone

Cyclone
    from Sonoma, CA

I'm having this issue w/thumbnails, have tried clearing cookies/rebooting...no luck. Anything else I may try? Thanks...