Register now to get rid of these ads!

SO-CAL Speed Shop L.A. On-Line Store OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimA, Aug 22, 2007.

1. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Yeah, thanks! And just to remind people- when I first logged on to the HAMB in 2000 I was out of work without a dime to my name not knowing at all what the future would bring. I've done everything on my own with just my good looks (JOKING!) and knowledge of hot rods getting me through each new door. It's totally attainable if you just try- I know, I've been there.

2. The new store is pretty exciting, congratulations.

3. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Jim, Looks like things are going well.

When you get caught up dont forget to get me that pricing for the stuff we spoke about. If you have lost the list in the shuffle, no biggie, just PM me and I will give it to you again.

Thanks

4. FredK

FredK
    Member Emeritus

Flatheads! You got to have some in the lobby and a weekly "bench" racing session to spread the gospel of hot rodding.
    My 2cents. :D

5. beetlebailey

beetlebailey
    from fort worth

nice site set up, might i suggest front views for the mechanic's jackets. i never buy clothing online unless i see front and back.

6. Steve

Steve

hey Jim I thought you were in redondo but your site now says wilmington. did you move the place? Keep me posted on the grand opening party.

7. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I had a temporary 900ft. Storage unit in Redondo- my new store is 5000 sq. ft. in Wilmington.

8. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

OK- they are all Dickies Jackets with smaller patches on the front. It nearly killed my web guy to get what's up there up- but we'll keep trying! ;) Thanks, Jim

9. Hey Jim, congrats on getting this thing off the ground. I know how much work it takes to "be your own boss', but lots of rewards as well. I got the roadster seat a while back, thanks for that. Putting together my next shopping list as the roadster project slowly inches towards completion.
    Did David R. ever get a hold of you ?

Ric

10. ChrisMejia

ChrisMejia

Wow... That was great Jim! BTW... You're hooked up now on the main site. Keep me posted on any of your upcoming events so that I can spread the word via SCSSHQ's. Congrats on the site!

11. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

Yeah,I seen that guy,real beady eyed shady character..Haha,just kidding Jim...You find a use for that motor and trans yet??I don't talk to that kid anymore.Had a falling out due to him being a B.S.'er and a shit talker...He still owes me money on that deal..Look forward to dealing with you in the future..

12. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

All orders over $50- receive a free SO-CAL L.A. T-Shirts. Thanks Jim