Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods B&M Series 60 Shifter .... Now Repoped

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 61cad, May 25, 2011.

1. I sold a really nice one on here last year for some good money. It had the shifter pattern screened on it and it said B&M on the shift ball though. That looks like it is generic. Cool though.

2. I sold a nice one also ..... The repop is pricey.... But looks correct.

3. Larry T

Larry T

Does it have a reverse lockout on it? It'd be nice if it were updated enough to be legal at th strip.
    Larry T

4. storm king

storm king

That's the one Imperial Creations developed a couple of years ago, supposed to be a very nice unit. I may have to have one!

5. Tony

Tony

I have an original in the truck in my avatar, and that one looks pretty damn close aside from the lack of screening on the top. It is a little pricey, but, if you have to have one.......
    I bought mine probably 10 years ago at a swap and thought i paid a lot at 40.00. who knew. :)
    I HAVE to agree though, would be nice if the new ones had a reverse lock out and maybe even a little better "gates". Until i got used to mine it was pretty normal for me to slip right past second.

Tony