Register now to get rid of these ads!

Something To Be Thankful For

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and THANKS for the HAMB!

3. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks for all you do Ryan.

4. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

Thanks for all you do Ryan.
    My Alliance Membership is the best money I have spent in years and will be renewing.
    The majority of my vendors buys have been from H.A.M.B. vendors with more to come.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Ryan.

6. happy turkey day to everyone!

7. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

It's been a crazy year for me too, but a lot to be Thankful for as well. Here's to you and your family Ryan as well as everyone else. Happy Thanksgiving all!

8. Ryan,

I have alot to be thankful because of all that you have done for the world of hotrods and customs.

Because of you I have met the most genuine, incredible people that I may have never met in my life. I am thankful for their friendship and kindness.

Thank you Ryan. We all appreciate it.

BloodyKnuckles

9. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Yeppers...thanks Ryan and all who have helped me.

10. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Ryan,
    cool daddy-o ... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. All the best. Echoing BloodyKnuckles thoughts ... Because of you, I have hooked up with the best folks ever. NUTS! Slim

11. chilly1

chilly1
    from Tacoma,Wa

I have been very blessed this year my family is heathy,got my new project,found the HAMB which brings back a flood of memories and my attorney's for getting me my back child support from my ex-wife after 16yrs of waiting.Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! and thanks for the HAMB Ryan!

12. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

I'm pretty damn thankful for the HAMB. Thanks Ryan, you kick ass.

- Joe

13. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Ryan, thank you for giving me something to do at work that involves one of my favorite subjects.
    Thank all of you. I'm grateful and thankful for decent health and an understanding girlfriend, and 2 projects about to hit the road.

14. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

alot to be thankful for happy thanks giving ryan
    happy thanxs giving every one else in hamb land

15. I'd say I have a lot to be thankful for, 5 wonderful children and 4 beautiful grand children, But most of all I'm thankful for my wife, she tolerates me and this crazy hobby of mine.
    Special thanks to you Ryan and all your hard work to keep this wonderful place up and running.
    Grits

16. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Yep, thanks Ryan...... from a long time lurker, short time member.

17. Been a crazy year here...lost my best friend to a sudden illness, business ups and downs, real estate craziness here in So Cal...but my family is great, business is improving and precious life goes on...the HAMB has helped me create friendships that otherwise would have never been possible and for that I am extremely thankful and my Alliance Membership is the best investment I make every year!
    Wishing everybody a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your Turkey and HAMB!

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am extremely grateful for everything that I have been blessed with and without. I appreciate all that you guys do for a amateur like myself. I have learned a lot again this year and I owe that to this place.

Ryan, Happy Thanksgiving to you and you family and thank you for the video. Loved it!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

19. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Giving thanks, something we should all do more. So thanks Ryan and crew for all you do.

The video was great, I fired up the projector at the office and watched it on the big screen (my office, I can do that, lol).

Hope everyones Thanksgiving is a good one.

20. BStoltz

BStoltz

Happy thanksgiving to all and thanks ryan for making the hamb such a kick ass site!

...... i feel dumb asking this but what year/make is the brown coupe at the beginning of the movie? it looks like its stretched behind the window and that hood is throwing me off

21. Ryan-happy thanxgiving to you and yours and thanx for the H.A.M.B.

22. I am unable to pony up to renew my membership at this point, but I am thankful for this site and all the friends I've made on it.
    This year has been especially trying for us, with job and personal problems, but I have always been able to look back at the HAMB for comfort and joy. :)

I hope everyone out there can take a minute this year and look for something to be thankful for. I took mine for granted too long...

Have a safe and HAPPY TURKEY DAY all of you! :p

JK

23. jangleguy

jangleguy

Last year, if I wrote a list of the things I'd like to do in 2009, I would've missed it by a mile! It's been an incredible year. A lot of the credit goes to the HAMB family, who helped me surpass my own dreams. "Thanks" is too small a word.

24. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

Thanks Ryan, I just renewed my Alliance membership this past week and got the new shiny tag in the mail Monday. Gonna replace the '08 tag in the quarter window of my '29 Coupe today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the HAMBers and their families out there.

Tom

25. Rusty Junk Ranch

Rusty Junk Ranch

I think we all have plenty to be thankful for here & in this country, I know I do.!:)

26. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Thanks for giving us a place to hang out, learn from others knowledge, and so much more.

27. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

Thank you Ryan and all of the others who make the HAMB possible.

Also a big thank you to all of those who have responded to my questions and comments and to all of you who have posted such great items on here.

And last but not least, thank you for the humor on the HAMB !!! I burst out laughing at least several times a day just from reading stuff on here.

Hope everyone has a great day:)

28. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

I'm thankful for this forum and all the great people I've met.
    Thanks to all and thank you Ryan.

May l-triptophan and serotonin be your friends this Thanksgiving.....

29. Diana The Doc

Diana The Doc
    from New York

Ryan, Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for having one of the very few gearhead sites remaining on the internet where mature calmness and civility triumphs over the rampant childish angst and anarchy often exercised elsewhere-- With much of the other sites becoming proverbial cyber cesspools, this place is a fresh oasis for those who REALLY, I mean REALLY dig the car scene-- Thanks for keeping this place on the right track... I want to take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving... I'm cooking a fresh turkey dinner with all the proper fixings-- I spent the necessary $300+ this month at my local "Shop Rite" supermarket, entitling me to a true "free bird" (Lynyrd Skynyrd reference) , ha ha-- I'm also going to be busy at work writing the SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN story for a Friday Nov 27th deadline, so, I've certainly got my hands full the next couple of days... In closing, I ask that on this Thanksgiving, that we please keep those who are less fortunate in our thoughts and prayers-- And let's hope that our many troops abroad will be able to be brought home safely in the foreseeable future... Happy Thanksgiving to ALL my friends on this board... Diana

30. ^^^^^^ you sure have a nice way with words^^^^^^^^;)