Register now to get rid of these ads!

Something To Be Thankful For

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Thanks Ryan for the support for American Rebel and continued success with the Journal. and thanks to all of you who have allowed me to make your jackets. Peace and health to all

Albie

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

hamb n turkey! my favs!!!

3. RichG

RichG

Thank you Ryan, you've made the last year better for me by providing a distraction to all the things going on in my life and I really appreciate it.

Without this place, six months of being bedridden would have driven me nuts! I never realized until then that there was a place for gearheads, an open and accepting home for the misfits and miscreants, with no judgment of whether you were new to the scene or not, just an open reception to horsepower heaven. This is the coolest place on the web hands down!

My birthday present next month is a Hamb Alliance membership and I intend to keep it going for as long as I am. Viva la Hamb!

God bless ya and have a great Thanksgiving:)

4. Got no job and got no car, but plenty to be thankful for including this bunch of turkeys that is the HAMB. Happy Thanksgiving.

5. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

happy thanksgiving to ryan and his family and the rest of the crew that keep this place up and running like a well oiled machine, and to the other 89,167 members as well!

6. happy thanksgiving to all of my HAMB family

7. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

HAPPY Thanks giving my American Brothers and Sisters, have a good 'un!I once had the pleasure of taking part in a Thanks giving dinner at an American friend's house who was over here a while ago, what a great time it was and I ate too much!:)

Nick.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  8. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ragdoll always tells me, I can't choose my relatives, but I most certainly can choose my family.

I'm thankful for my HAMB FAMILY, they always go above and beyond my RELATIVES. Except Breeder, he's just plain weird. =O)

9. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to all

10. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks giving day is something we miss out on downunder in godzown New Zealand. But we do have some hardcore groups of rodders and their families, (with US ties generaly) who pay their respects to American Thanks giving day by gathering their chosen closest around and celebrating a Kiwi thanksgiving with Turkey and Pumpkin pie. Remembering all the things we quite often take for granted.

11. Rusty

Rusty

thanks Ryan, and happy holidays to my hamb family

12. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

RYAN... you got that right brother, we are the land of the free! i truely thank you for our H.A.M.B. org....POP.

13. deuceman32

deuceman32

I give thanks for the HAMB everyday. May your wishbones split right down the middle!

14. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Thanks Ryan for your hard work to keep the HAMB going...I have a lot to be thankful for this year too.

15. citcapp

citcapp
    from Bothell WA

Thanks Ryan,

Hamb and the Alliance have be helpful

16. olskoolspeed

olskoolspeed
    from Ohio

Awesome job Ryan - thanks! Happy Holidays to all HAMBers.

17. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks to ryan, sorry about me being a cheapskate and not getting a membership.

18. racer756

racer756

I dont give thanks enough. So, Thank you to Ryan & Group. And every other HAMBer out there.

19. Steve-Cook

Steve-Cook
    from Garner, NC

Happy Thanksgiving everyone on the HAMB

20. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

My family has great health and the bills are paid. How dare we ask for more.
    Ryan, your work here has touched many lives in ways you never see and don't understand.
    Thank you for what you do here.. PJ

For beauty in nature, Your glory we see
    For joy and health, friends and family,
    For daily provision, Your mercy and care
    These are the blessings You graciously share.
    So today we offer this response of praise
    With a promise to follow You all of our days.

21. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

This has been a tough year for our family. Both of my kids have had difficult issues to deal with and have some ongoing health issues. Our business has been really off and that is a daily struggle. It seems that everywhere I look there is bad news. A lot of people are suffering. We are at war, the economy is hurting most of us, and times are hard on many levels.

I once heard a saying that really rings true for me - "Greatful people are happy people and those that are not, are not".

A few months back I decided that instead of dwelling on all that is difficult and painfull each day I would start every day out by taking a few minutes to reflect on the things I am greatful for. This really helps me see the better side of things. Some days it lasts all day, others only a short while but a little greatful is better than not at all.

I really look forward to my daily "check-in" on the H.A.M.B. and I am greatful it is here.

Than you Ryan.
    Thank you fellow H.A.M.B. members.

Thank You.

22. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ryan, thank you for the H.A.M.B. I have learnt so much from it and my roadster would still only be a dream if not for the H.A.M.B. That's why I'm happy to shell out 50 bucks for an Alliance Membership.

23. Happy Thanksgiving [​IMG]

Safe travels to everyone on the road [​IMG]

Special [​IMG] [​IMG]

to all the servicemen & servicewomen out there

this Thanksgiving

THANK YOU
    [​IMG]

24. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Everytime I log on the HAMB, I know I'll learn something new, laugh and maybe even cry a little. Like most people here, I grew up on reading magazines and while I still do, nothing in print can compare to what is here. This place is a vault of information.

I had a pretty messed up year and this place was one of two that got me through. Everyone needs a place to seek refuge from the storms that life can sometimes brew up. So, I'm very thankful for this place, the people and Ryan for doing what he does.

Thanks Ryan. To you and yours, a VERY Happy Thanksgiving.

25. onedge

onedge

HAMB is to be THANKFUL for.

26. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Thank you Ryan and all that help with this great community!

27. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

no kidding... thanks ...not only does the hamb give us a place to talk cars and find great events ,it helps me find parts so my crap will make it home.....

28. RAY With

RAY With

Thanks to all the folks on this site that make it what it is and to Ryan for for maintaining it. I know I have so much to be thankful for and I count my blessings every day. I think tomorrow will be a good time to offer thanks to all you guys and gals that have posted so much great information and made this site the very best.

29. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Ryan,
    Thanks to you and your for this place and the time you give so we can enjoy it. It has and still is a very trying time for me and my family....but there are so many other peole who are even less fortunate than we are. I am thankful to have had invested in racing and rodding for the past 25 or so years, as I have had to fall back on some of the "investments" to make ends meet....but at least I had them to fall back on. Once again, thanks for the HAMB...I'm noto a big turkey eater!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all..... Al.

30. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thank you Ryan! The HAMB and its members have my life any the car hobby so much better. Thanks! Bob