Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

Car, Truck, Project, Race Car, Nationwide car delivery by Show Time Transport. 5% discount for all Alliance members, I have many referals... Im Based out of SC. I have been in the Racing, HotRod business for 40 years. I go to the West coast very often. Enclosed & Open Transport (fee varies). I can deliver from East to west coast in 3-4 days. On time delivery and dependable service! I travel with GPS to make accurate travel delivery. I don't travel the northern areas during the winter, to keep your vehicle safe and my equipment rust free! The only place in the US I refuse to go is Long Island NY!
    Please send me an e-mail me for a QUOTE e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get a price and schedule to you. I do all my quotes by e-mail so I can keep a record of this. I do several quotes a day, it makes it better for scheduling
    [email protected]

Thank You, Rick Powell
    864-324-1571

Do you want a Car Guy hauling your vehicle? or a trucker? Now available all aluminum 48ft spread axle for the Smoothest ride for your vehicles! When you want the BEST for Your Car! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    jaywentz and Ulrich Wöckener like this.
  2. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

I have had two cars hauled with Rick and he did a fantastic job.

He was busy when I called him so we put it on the schedule for about 4 weeks out. When the time rolled around he was spot-on with everything he said including his pick up and deliveriy times.

His prices were fair and both vehicles were handled with care and arrived safely. The hauls were from upper Michigan to Califorina and back to the same place in Michigan.

EXCELLENT!!

3. skiffnbuck

skiffnbuck

Rick did a great job moving my LaDawri. Great communication, fair price, and a professional all the way. I'll use him again without question!!

4. vilanar

vilanar
    from Finland

Rick is the man if you need any car hauling.
    Great communication and delivery in that minute he said.
    Brought my ´30 sedan project from Boston to FL , and extra engines and parts
    was no problem.
    Next delivery is on the works.
    Give him a holler , you won´t regret that you did.

Ari

5. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Rick did a fantastic job for me on two different hauls. He hauled a custom 51 Merc chassis from SoCal to GA and a another Merc down the East Coast. He is polite, prompt, cost-effective, and timely in my opinion. Did a great job for me and always gives me quotes when asked...and I seem to be asking alot these days.

BZNSRAT likes this.
  6. Two of the cars shown above were mine. A third one Rick has hauled for me was not shown in the pics.

Cars were hauled from Washington state and California to Michigan.

Always great comunication, great service and and prompt on-time delivery.

Rick is your man for no-hassle, no-worries delivery! A+++

7. rick was contracted by a fellow hamber to pick up an engine... rick not only kept in contact with me the whole time, he arrive right on time and loaded the engine with NO problems. hell of a nice guy and a southern gentleman! i wish he could of stayed longer... i really enjoyed hearing his stories. if i ever have to ship something heavy he will be the first guy i contact
    tom candelaria

racinman likes this.
  8. gatordave

gatordave

I've just relocated from the Atlanta area to Gainesville, Fla., and Rick handled moving my '56 Chevy. He was great: good service, responded promptly to phone calls and emails, great rate and very personalized handling.

I was gone the day Rick arrived with the car, but it was in the driveway when I got home, just as my wife discussed with Rick.

I'd use Rick again in a heartbeat and I recommend him highly to everyone.

9. Rick did a great job transporting my 52 Suburban that sold in Arkansas and took it to Maryland (Heartland to Rt coast)

10. Hillbilly Hepcat

Hillbilly Hepcat
    from Phoenix

I contacted Rick recently about bringing my 1930 Ford Model A pickup out to Phoenix from Jason Graham's shop in Portland, TN. He arranged to pick it up on the exact date I requested and arrived as promised. He made the 1,800 mile trip in one straight shot, arriving in Phoenix just two days later. We unloaded the truck at my home in Phoenix just as it left. There wasn't even a fingerprint on it let alone any damage. I would definitely recommend him for anything you want transported. If I need another car shipped, I wouldn't even think of calling anyone else. Thanks Rick!

11. IRON

IRON
    from Florida

Rick picked up a 36 Chev pick up truck in Co. And then down to me here in Fl. 3 Days. This guy has worked for me before. Don't know when he sleeps. One thing for sure. He is honest. He is fast. Thank's Rick. IRON.

12. wearymicrobe

wearymicrobe
    from San Diego

Rick just picked up my 28 and got it to New Mexico, something ridiculous like 2 days.

13. SteveLines

SteveLines
    from England

Rick recently completed a haul for me, picking up my crated engine from West Sacramento and delivering it to Kansas.

My engine was nicely handled and I was kept well informed with good communication at all stages of the trip.

I would certainly consider using Rick again for a similar job.

14. Pic

Pic

This was my first experience shipping a car and Rick did a great job. He keeps you well informed and handles your vehicle very carefully. The price was reasonable and I'll definitely call him again when I need another vehicle shipped!!

15. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Wanted to thank Rick for setting me up with last minute transport for my 50 Merc. His partner Chester did a great job with a difficult move on short notice.

16. coyotedav

coyotedav
    from arizona

well, rick just delivered a 1965 bell uh-1 huey for me! he was priced right and he handled it with care! kept me up to date! every day! im so glad that i had rick moving it because the seller wasnt ready for pickup as he said he was! infact it not only delayed rick a day but he .... well lets just say without rick it wouldnt of happened! he went out of his way!!!!
    i would highly recomend rick !!! see pics

rick! i thank you for a fine job! and thanx for going the extra mile !!!! good man here!!!! dave

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      226.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      188.2 KB
      Views:
  17. Rick has transported two cars for me in as many years. He is always on time and communicates very well and always lets you know what to expect. He is a man of integrity and good common sense which is not very common today.
    Thanks Rick, for acting on short notice and in a very timely manner.
    Tim

18. 48cad

48cad

Rick brought my new project back from Iowa to my door in South Carolina. Rick was in contact thru the trip. He is a true professional, will definitely use him again.

19. nz33

nz33

I would also like to endorse Rick. Rick recently took on a job with a twist for me leaving his SC base to collect 2 old cars in WI & MN to be delivered to Bakersfield in CA. The twist was collecting me, a New Zealander for the cross country trip. This could have easily gone bad but Rick readily agreed, was 5 minutes of his ETA collecting me in Indy with a 2 car enclosed trailer for the ride and after 5 days of hard travel, tall stories and some good cross country breakfasts we were still talking. Thankfully we had similar values, the trip went well and we even found time for collecting a couple of extra items and having a tourist day. Great communication, great common sense with cars and the transporting of them, sticks to his price and a willingness to do a bit extra if requested or required if it can work. Just a good man with a passion for old midgets/modifieds and hot rods.
    Thanks Rick, i do appreciate it, hope you're enjoying some time off.

20. BLEH

BLEH

Rick took care of some odd size parts for me that I had trouble getting most to haul for me. Great price and super communication throughout the process. I would use over and over again.

Thanks Rick!!!

21. Hot Rod Dirty's

Hot Rod Dirty's
    from KY

Mr. Rick brought 2 cars for me cross country! Was there when he said he would be, kept me updated by the hour. Very impressive!

22. Joseph875

Joseph875
    from usa

Rick did a great job moving my LaDawri. Great communication, fair price, and a professional all the way. I'll use him again without question!!

23. bobbyfox

bobbyfox

Rick moved my 46 from az to tx asap. Thanks a million

24. truckfarmercraig

truckfarmercraig

Rick moves all my junk, and he does it well. Even dealing with disasters and rude people. He might even have a story to tell if you ask him!

25. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

Thanks for the very smooth handling and service, picking up and delivering my car to the NY shipping agency. The 1940 LaSalle has now arrived well in Sweden. Thanks a million, Rick!

[​IMG]

26. drofdar

drofdar
    from Fresno Ca

I found out about Rick here on the HAMB. The good reviews are spot on. Rick kept in contact the whole time. The haul was from Iowa to California, and as soon as he had two vehicles, he was here in three days. Great guy, great professional.

27. Chipmaker

Chipmaker
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rick just delivered my wife's new 1957 Tbird project car from Ca. He kept in touch with me and the person I bought the car from. He picked the car up when he said he would and delivered it right on time. This was a partialy assembled project and he had no problems with it. He seems to be a great guy, a real gear head too. The man really enjoys his work.

Otto

28. roadsterpilot

roadsterpilot

I just sent a car to New Jersey,, and Rick was right on time, great communication, I would recommend him to anyone needing a car transported.

Thanks

29. Speedy Martinez

Speedy Martinez

Rick hauled two autos for me from Tampa FL to Austin TX a few weeks ago. I am finally settled in and wanted to give him a shout out. What a great experience to deal with a car hauler who knows what he is doing. He was very timley and professional and I will use him in the future.

Give him a shout if you want your cars taken care of... buying, relocating or selling, he's your man!!!!!

Attached Files:

30. unclmx

unclmx
    from Atlanta Ga

Rick is the man to call. Keep his number in your poskey, you never know when that sweet deal will pop up on the other side of the mountain. I used him for the first time last week and he makes it look easy. And he's a nice guy too - service with a smile - just like in the old days!