Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ***friday,friday,art,art,show,show,show!!!***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOMONSTER, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALLISON

ALLISON

Great stuff as usual from everyone... I noticed mention of Marcy... I like Marcy. Marcy has me doing some junk for her right now but Marcy wants to keep it secret and steal my thunder!... but, maybe a peek wouldnt hurt:).. So Marcy had this _______ she had some guys start on and this is the concept i put together for it. The idea is loosely based on the ______ and if you could see any of it you would know what im talking about... Marcy likes ______ so I wanted to add some of that into the over all design.. so, the wheels are _______ for a different look.. Its chooped _______ and the _______ is _______.. The nose is made up from _______ with ________, like Marcy likes it. And from what Im told it should be on the road by _________... so anyway, here it is with some details hidden... Marcys _________.

[​IMG]

Marcy, Marcy....... Marcy:)

2. ALLISON

ALLISON

Oh ya, I worked up this new design for Truespoke also.. little bit Modern but 1964 is still HAMB approved!

[​IMG]

3. ALLISON

ALLISON

This one I worked up from left overs last night.. a Buddy of mine has some crazy unexpected medical bills he's dealing with so I thought I'd try to help him out with a design he can sell...

[​IMG]

4. ALLISON

ALLISON

and here is the poster for thee Inland Emperors (the greatest club ever) third annual East vs West Flathead run... where the east side of Washington shows the west side of Washington how to ralley up some cars and hit the road!... I think they are probably going to beat us this year though, Ive heard stories of ringers:)... if you in Washington its happening this weekend... Threes a Treat! ... Chris (Swenson) will have these for sale there or through his HAMB page if you want one... dont know how much, I dont get to handle any emperors money, only the drawings

[​IMG]

5. Woohoo!, great show this week everyone.
    A few new ones from me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. fibertech

fibertech
    BANNED

From Round 2 model company....

[​IMG]

In my collection from my friend, the late great Pete Millar. Sure do miss him, R.I.P.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ALLISON

ALLISON

did you do this box art for Round 2 or just showing it? Its very cool. I've been working with them also:)

8. This is making me drool!!!! Too cool!

9. mikef1331

mikef1331

10. kenmo

kenmo

Top notch work and photos Dad....

~ Kenmo

11. Zwaag

Zwaag

Fantastic show guys...

Many may not remember me, it's been at least a year since the last time I contributed.
    Did this one today, the 3 after are older
    [​IMG]
    ^I should mention, this was inspired by an add in a magazine for a hotrod artists phone app offerings...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  12. cory27t

cory27t
    from US

Here's a few shots I took at the HAMB Drags and Greaserama. All but 2 of them are long exposure shots

Attached Files:

13. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

yup its too late to turn back now Jeff!

14. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

Don't forget to peel off the Sailor Jerry label , because every label back is a tatoo ! ;) Great work guys and the weld lines are works of art indeed !

15. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

ZWAAG ^I should mention, this was inspired by an add in a magazine for a hotrod artists phone app offerings...

Yes..... you should also give credit to Max Grundy for coming up with the original design. Key word here very important ...."original".
    Keep drawing though. It's looking good. Just try to come up with your own designs.;)

16. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

rottenpop Those photos are GREAT!!!!

17. Zwaag

Zwaag

Thankyou Trashed for coming up with the name. I meant to give him full credit for the original. I shouldn't have been so lazy. I should have just looked up the name myself. I do normally do my own dsigns, I just really like that, not like I'm going to sell or anything, jsut something to hang up in my room.

18. Fiorano

Fiorano

good show everyone!

19. TheHoff

TheHoff
    from Media PA

AWESOME SHOW TODAY. Seems like everyone's been busy this week. I started on a couple skateboard decks, striped up a license plate blank and got my shirts in finally.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. PurHell

PurHell
    from So Cal

Man.. another great week of work...

Bo, loving how you handling the movement and the wheels...
    robschwager.. test prints really work!..
    sacredkustoms.. great style...
    1-shot.. just cool...
    ewt2.. love the loose pencil ....

Not a piece in the whole post I wouldn't like to have....

21. A small plate I did quickly for a panel swap.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

22. ALLISON

ALLISON

Thanks 66Newport, always nice to get a little love:)... totally cool stuff from everyone... I was hopeing to hear back from you fibretech... I love that box art, wanted to know more about it... here is the illustration I did for them, 1/24 slot car.. not my usual style but I had to make it look like the other existing style they were using for them... Im supposed to do some more, funner stuff:). Hit me up and we'll chat box art sometime!....... and one more thing, Marcy, Marcy .... Marcy, Ryan, Norwell... yup, that juuuust happened!

[​IMG]

23. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

This is rad!

Thanks Spoggie.

Right on man, don't copy it though....just put your own twist on it!

YES!

You know how much I dig your sketches, Ed. Love seeing these!

Thanks man.

Yes, Max rules!

24. Taboo Tiki Show Trophy I finished up this week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. If he gets tired of it I'm 1st in line! [I hope,hehehe] :D

26. BOMONSTER

BOMONSTER

HAHAHA! Yes Rooman, That's exactly what I'm doing but no more for you. I've done three more just as bitchin' but you've got to leave some for the others.

27. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

The plate looks cool, good idea. If there was a demand, you might look into having some sets fired up. They'd be like custom plates in an imaginary old greasy spoon diner, or like the branded custom china used in the dining cars of famous old passenger trains. Gary

28. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Josh....those are too cool. Your welds are pure art....you need to make prints of those weld photos....I'd hang em on my wall!

Ed- Love the loose sketches.

29. b-bop

b-bop

I never post on the FAS, because stick men just don't make the show, but thanks ALLISON, for todays post. I have always loved your artwork, but today your write up made me laugh out loud. :D

30. Thanks Gary, thats not a bad idea. I'll look into that forsure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.