Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ##early Friday Art Shoo!##

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Norwell, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Tell me about...I think you have to special order it. Killer stuff yourself Russel...how did you ever find the patience to stripe the entire inside of the cab...let alone everywhere else on the car? Amazing work man!

2. sinclair

sinclair

Here is some work I did this week. The pin-up didn't scan too well, and the other is not yet finished.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. RockyJr

RockyJr
    from Wichita KS

yea...sorry ....our initials are very similar sometimes my finger do their own thing without telling my brain what's going on.

I think we've got everything covered....if you have any projects or stuff yer lookin to hawk bring it along.

I was talking to Art at the automobilia show last week and he was going on and on about the stripes on his A...I'm glad I finally got to see some pix...looks killer!!!!

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

here's one my bud rp [kropduster] did for our show flyer next june!!:)

Attached Files:

• 999.JPG
      999.JPG
      File size:
      82.6 KB
      Views:
  5. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

A banger powered, tractor nosed dragster...somebody BUILD IT!!!

6. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Great show everyone!!!
    Haven't posted anything in the last few weeks as I've been feeling my shit ain't up to par with the rest of you folks.:(
    Ryan's editorial on hand painted lettering got me to rethink all this 'computer' art. I was thinking of getting a Photoshop or Illustrator type program to play with to 'tighten up' and color my art. Looking into it, I'm too cheap!!! hahaha!! Also just don't have the time.

I should have a few things for next week though.:D

7. rjb

rjb
    from ICT KS

Friday Art Show is about seeing everyones art, good or bad, the best way to improve your skills is to show your work, and see what people think. I've gotten more than a few invaluable tips on making my work better from some guys I truly respect as artists, and I would have missed out by sitting back and watching...

SO STEP RIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!! lets make next week's Friday Art Show one for all the new guys to show off!

rjb

8. Ripping consept, 'ol boy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.