Register now to get rid of these ads!

texas thaw

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by speedjunky, Feb 18, 2009.

1. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

2. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Hey Wes,sorry to hear of your families losses,was looking forward to seeing you this year.
    Danny the car is looking good. Nothing like a thrash to get the blood pumping.LOL

3. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

man, I hate to duck out , but my headers dont fit and I am not gonna make it... Ill start building a new set tomorrow but wont be finished with the firing of it etc by then so have fun . Ill be up and ready for our first race at the valley on the 28th of march ... come race with us there anytime... sam :cool:

4. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Damn Sam,whatta weenie.LOL
    If you'd put some zoomies on it you could make 'em in a day.

5. The Shocker

The Shocker

6. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

So whatever happened to the Falcon anyway? Do you still have it?

7. bigken

bigken

Nope - gears are too high, after the recent Muncie install...............gonna be too busy, anyway.....:D

8. Both the Scorpions and the Gizzle Hopper will be there

9. bigken

bigken

Just imagine, the Gizzle Hopper and the Scorpion 5, on the line, flames outta the headers on a good percentage, and a flagmans knees knockin'.......hehehehe:D

10. The Shocker

The Shocker

No more Falcon .I traded it off last fall .All i have now is this money pit 56 Chevy .I am wearing my ass out doing body work on it so i can get it repainted .I took this week off work so that i can make some progress on it and have this coming weekend off for the event.It will proly still look like hammered crap on Saturday (with the primer spots all over it and all the chrome removed),but its my hammered crap.My old Falcon would have eaten its lunch on the track ...

11. FoPeed

FoPeed

We had a blast last year! Brought our car for the "Show & Shine", although I did not shine too much.:) We've got a couple of extra buddies making the trip this year. The weather forecast looks to be a little better this year, so it should be even better, if that's possible.

Dirty2-Can't wait to see the Anglia run!

12. bigken

bigken

"Rut-Roe" :eek: Doc, you close by? Oh yea, yours needed help, too. Hey - plenty of time.

13. classicfins

classicfins

I'll be there with my vendor setup. Stop by and say hi.

Attached Files:

14. Big Tony

Big Tony

Dude... not so purfecto cars is what we luv

15. Dirty2

Dirty2

As of tonight , well tuesday night since its wednesday morning ! Getting closser ..

Attached Files:

16. Rusty

Rusty

SweeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

looking good danny !

18. The Shocker

The Shocker

I cant wait to see that little Anglia go Danny...

19. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

Be sure to check the toe in.......lol....ya know those things NEVER went very straight anyway..........and I have an extra set of slicks mounted up on wheels that fit chevy and Ford..........if ya need em.......
    Let me know ...can bring em with us......

See all on Sat. Morning.........Dennis is saving us a spot for the Ford and the 55 Chevy........

Mark

20. I didn't pre-reg, what will be the cost at the gate? I won't be racing, just bringing my car and spectating..

21. bigken

bigken

$10 at the gate, and $10 if ya wanna show the car, on the pit side.:D Free parking on the spectator side.

22. Big Tony

Big Tony

Hell Son if they ain't cross ways then they ain't on the gas hard enough :D:p:D

23. Dirty2

Dirty2

All right Tony we aint going there ! Doc (blasted) came over today and helped me get a lot done. Thanks Doc ! I need to run the valves again and put the front group on than check the new trans out with a fiew hops . Still thrashing .

24. FoPeed

FoPeed

Haha....Thanks Big Tony. The "Show & Shine" comment was kinda meant as a joke. When I need a good show and shine I can just run down to my local Sonic.

25. Fairlane Dave

Fairlane Dave

GREAT fun last year! As I mentioned in another thread, I didn't get to run lat year, but I plan on making some passes this year. The weather is looking god, too. High 50's and sunny on Saturday.

26. Rusty

Rusty

Thaw TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty