Register now to get rid of these ads!

All sorts of Pictures of several Hamb guys' rides and other stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Farmer, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Here are some shots of heyitsnate's roadster and my roadster pickup at billetproof that I forgot to develop. I screwed up the roll I took of all the other cars there so all I have to show is our stuff-sorry. I threw in a couple o pics, Nate workin on his grill in the shop, Wolf wiring my truck, and a couple of nate and wolf at bigdirty's shop. Anyhow....here you
    have it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. ...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  3. you guys are hardcore.. "develop" "rolls"??? hardcore :D

seriously though, looks like you guys have a lot of fun, thanks for sharing the photos.

4. Yeah,....I refuse to go digital until they take away rolls of film and outlaw the use of my Canon A-1 manual 35mm! lol We do have fun....if hotroddin' ain't fun, then it ain't bein done right ;)

5. Oh,,,,worth note is the Motor in Bigdirty's coupe....black olds rocket valve covers and the block is painted Gold with green glittery pearly tint to it....The pics really do not do it justice at all....I would make love to that motor if it wouldn't get me thrown into a nuthouse.....but bangers still rule. sorry Jason.

6. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Thanks for sharing Farmer

These posts of yours keep nourishing my plans of a hopped up banger once the AV8 is done.

....and she definately is a pretty girl allright.

Paul

7. Kustoms Illustrated

Kustoms Illustrated
    from West

Awesome color on the coupe! What is it? Looks like a late '50s Cadillac color to me. Nice job!

8. evilgenius

evilgenius

dude. your lady looks hella good. lucky guy. it's such a nice change to see that rather than those pasty tattooed girls at those rockabilly shows... ugh...

9. brewsir

brewsir

I thought you was gonna show a shot of big dirty gettin dirty doing some work........guess that ain't gonna happen?? haaha

10. Thanks dude, she is a gem for sure... She's beautiful, has a killer personality,
    and to top it off she's a 2nd degree Blackbelt and is trained to use the Sai (three pronged sword type thingy) haha....lethal. She don't know a spark plug from a radiator cap, but she lets me do what I love and if it makes me happy, it makes her happy. She has no tattoos-but she may get one

11. Nah....Jason's out busy playing cops and robbers with his SWAT buddies ;)

12. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

Got that right Farmer......I'm a gold chainer for sure.......my hands are baby soft!!!!!!! Hey man, thanks for posting some pics of the coupe, I'm stoked to see it up on the HAMB!!!!!!

13. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

did i hear someone say...MAMBA?????? green rules.... men with green cars.that's my new gang. only badasses with green cars get in. we're gettin green satin members only jackets....

14. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

Nate.....I already got my club jacket....all I have to do is take the embroidered MAXI van with the rainbow beam shooting out the back doors off and I'm ready to go......."Keep On Truck'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

15. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

Kustom Klown, the paint on the coupe is PPG Vibrance chameleon metallic (not the color changing stuff).

16. Nice, very nice.

Always wondered what 'Heyitsnate' drove.

17. thanks dude- we dig your banger stuff as well! Yup, nate's little roadster is pretty cool- we are both 4-banger addicts

18. Kustoms Illustrated

Kustoms Illustrated
    from West

Perfect choice! The black and gold accents really make it come alive. PLEASE post more pics of this car when it's finished, It's really making me damp!

19. Scott B

Scott B
    from Colorado?

So, uh, is green paint cheeper around here?

I was thinking about some green paint, myself. Will I get to hang out with you guys if I paint my car green?

20. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

we have an open door policy. if we're here,come on in..big dirty's coupe is a RULER...i drew this tribute ...

Attached Files:

21. elcornus

elcornus

#1 That coupe is AWESOME!

#2 I dig that lil green roadster's grill, whole car in fact.

#3 Last, but definitly not least, your RPU is something I've been thinking about as my next build, after my coupe is done. This thing is so bitchin!
    It's got a 4x4 look to it, something this ex-rock crawler still kinda likes. But with that Magneto standin so proud atop that banger, you know this ain't no "crawler".

Good job Farmer!

22. The Wolf

The Wolf
    from OAKLAND CA

DIRTY WARBUCKS was there for moral support, putting the first scratch in the green meanie, drink n food runs, and drilling all the holes i was afraid to drill!!! not bad for a gold chainer!!

23. The Wolf

The Wolf
    from OAKLAND CA

P.S.

thanks for posting the pic of me (with a 104 deg. temp.!) wiring you car farmer! your a real sweat heart!!!!!!!!!!!!