Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > General Discussion > The Hokey Ass Message Board

Old 10-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
willowbilly3
Old School HAMBer

Default 37 Slantback, parts question

I found a 37 slantback in a dam yesterday along with about a dozen other cars. The water is way low now but they have had water up around them and are silted in and rusted out. The 37 has good headlights and stands and a good windshield frame which I intend to go back after. Also the front seat frames look ok, are they worth grabbing? As in do they have any marketable value? Just wondering. thanks
Old 10-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
porknbeaner
Alliance Member

Default Re: 37 Slantback, parts question

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowbilly3 View Post
I found a 37 slantback in a dam yesterday along with about a dozen other cars. The water is way low now but they have had water up around them and are silted in and rusted out. The 37 has good headlights and stands and a good windshield frame which I intend to go back after. Also the front seat frames look ok, are they worth grabbing? As in do they have any marketable value? Just wondering. thanks
Yees I may even know of a place for the headlights already if you get them and they are in good shape. Are you sure it is a '37 the headlights should be inset like the '38. Maybe it is a '36?

No man crosses a chasm in two jumps
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
willowbilly3
Old School HAMBer

Default Re: 37 Slantback, parts question

Maybe you are correct. I should have remembered the 37 lights were in the fenders.