Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > Events > H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals > HA/GR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
bobw

Default Re: HA/GR in Minnesota

A couple posts ago I was questioning the wisdom of keeping two drag cars. Well, I can't abandon the dragster. That would be admitting failure. And that word is not in the HA/GR and SDRA lexicon.
Been thinking about the intake setup. Remembering the $100 Craigslist engine ran pretty good with two Holley 1 barrels. Also recognized the BBD's should have been mounted sideways. So in true 1950's-style cussedness I've decided to go with three Holley 1 barrels. Should get good fuel distribution with my manifold design and jets are available. The healthier new engine should handle the extra carb.
Was at the metal supply store today and spied an aluminum plate that will become the newtop of the manifold.
I just hope I'm not increasing the headaches by a third.
offline   Reply With Quote