Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > General Discussion > The Hokey Ass Message Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
daddy_o's_diner
Alliance Member

Exclamation **** The Chemical City Coupe '32 5-window build thread ****

I've been waiting for the right time to start a build thread on my latest project. I guess there is no time like the Present.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet the Chemical City Coupe.

I scored this car off of Craigs List this spring. According to the limited history I have, the deuce was bought out of the Detroit/Livonia Michigan area in the early '70's. The car was immediately taken to Battle Creek, Michigan and disassembled for a redo. It would never see the road again. I bought it from the daughter after dad had passed away.

Here's a few from the day I picked it up:

The build has been in progress a few weeks and will be continuing at a pretty rapid pace. We are planning to have the car done for the Detroit Autorama Extreme next spring.

Sharp readers will note that I said we are planning on having the car ready for Autorama. Who is the we, you ask? Well folks, knowing my own limitations I've decided to have this one built for me. I've signed on with Jo Kerr of Jokerr Fabrication to build this one right. Rag on me if you must for not doing myself, but have you seen this guys shit?!?! He has talent in spades and an edge to his builds that just does it for me.

So there we have it, we've broken the ice and gone public. No turning back now.

Stay tuned and we'll try not to disappoint...

Bonneville inspired '32 ford 5-Window

Build thread
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=727871

Last edited by daddy_o's_diner; 06-25-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: title change
online   Reply With Quote