Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-27-2012, 12:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Walton's Mountain, Pa.
Beaver Springs Nostalgia Nationals Hemi Shootout 7/14
The Big one is coming up folks...the Nostalgia Nationals York US30 Reunion at Beaver Springs July 13-15. For Nostalgia Super Stock junkies...it is THE place to be. Well over 50 NSS cars will make the first round on Sunday. Gassers, altereds, all of it. And, to top it off..
Tim Banning, owner of "For Hemis Only", located in Bewdley, Ontario, Canada is posting a $3500 purse for a special Hemi Shootout to be contested on the Saturday of the Nostalgia Nationals. The race is open to all Hemi Super Stockers from 1964 to 1972. The event is shaping up to be a real hit with over 24 cars expected to join in the show.
1. Open to all HEMI Super Stocks and A/FX cars from 1964 to 1972
2. Engine must be based on 426 Hemi only.
3. Inductions should resemble what the car came with in the year
of production. Sheet metal intakes are permitted
IE. Cross Ram 64/65/68 etc.
Street inline on Street Hemi's in `E' bodies etc.
Cross breeding of factory style intakes permitted.
IE: Cross ram from `65 car is ok on `67 Plymouth etc.
Tunnel Ram intakes are prohibited.
4. Altered Wheelbase Cars are permitted fuel injection.
5. 3000 pound minimum weight with driver.
6. Factory fire wall and inner fenders as much as possible.
7. Must have factory style / aftermarket dash pad and instruments.
Added accessory gauges obviously ok.
8. Any rear tire and wheel combination is legal.
9. All cars must be naturally aspirated. No NOS, blowers, alky etc.
Two Hemi races in Pennsylvania during the summer. It don't get better than that!!
Old guys rule
|07-05-2012, 10:54 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Beaver Springs Nostalgia Nationals Hemi Shootout 7/14
We are planning on attending Steve. It's been too long since our last trip to this race. Best one of the year. All Hail Beaver Bob! Tommy (Frustration '63 Plymouth)