Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars For Sale

Old 05-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Skyskier
FNG

Default 1936 Plymouth 4 door humpback

I'm listing this car for my neighbor, he has the title, the body is in excellent shape, it's got a Chrysler 360 ci with the 727 trans out of a 1978 chrysler that had 53 K on it. It's got a Mustang II after market front end tube A frame, 11 inch discs, chev bolt pattern w adapters for chev. calipers, a 1978 T bird steering rack, nova rear end, all mounts, brackets & shocks , leaf springs for rearend, the roof insert is a factory steel one, the ONLY marginal piece of the car rust wise is one of the running boards, all the glass is original, windshield cranks out. All in all damn good shape, a lot better than what I started with on the '30 chevy in my avatar. I'm too old to even think about doin another build

Old 05-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
Skyskier
FNG

Default Re: 1936 Plymouth 4 door humpback

bump,....................whadaya think price wise in today's market ? based on what I paid for the '30 chevy in my avatar, I think $7500 is in the ballpark ?
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)