Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-01-2012, 03:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Commerce Michigan
1956 Ford F100
Location: Commerce, MI Price: $19,500
PRICE REDUCED $14,000
The truck was originally from Texas, moved to Oklahoma then to Buffalo Gap, South Dakota where I found it and had it brought to Michigan. It was built as a hot rod sometime during its travels, powered with a built 1958 283 (The previous owner said it was a 327 but when I ran the block number it came up 283) It also showed 1985 heads, to burn unleaded gas. Turbo 400 Trans and a 393 locker rear end, I like the way it runs so never bothered to replace it, just had it cleaned, checked and new seals put in... The truck is all steel except for the front and rear "Gibbons" roll pans. Very solid, a very nice truck. I kept it old school with the Solid front axle and just added power front disc brakes to it.
Changes I made when I reworked the truck from the frame up.
• “Mid Fifties” Power Steering conversion kit (Toyota Box, mounts and custom hoses to match Chevy engine
• New engine and trans mounts
• Re-built the rear spring bushings, and removed three leafs from each side. Added 2 inch drop shackles to the rear springs
• New “Block Hugger” ceramic coated headers
• New Dual exhaust system
• Removed the gas tank from inside the cab, added a 21 gallon Isuzu Trooper tank to rear, in between frame rails
• Power Brake Booster and hanging pedal
• “No Limit” front disc brakes conversion package
• New tinted glass, and weather stripping side and rear and vent windows
• Stereo and four speakers
• New HEI distributor
• New “Edelbrock” carb and “Walbro” electric fuel pump
• New plug wires
• New “EZ Wire” harness and fuse block
• New shocks
• “Gibbons” fiberglass front and rear roll pans
• New Todd Murthum “Northern Classic Trucks” Bed, Tailgate and Red Oak floor with black Powder-Coated divider strips
• All new interior, Leather bucket seats (power driver), console, carpet, GM tilt wheel, reworked dash with “VDO” gauges, new door panels
• New headliner from “Mid-fifties”
More pictures in my album. PM me with questions or offers, or use email below. Thanks.
Klaatu barada nikto
Last edited by KlassicHauler; 01-13-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Lower price