Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > The H.A.M.B. O'Dex

Old 02-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #21
vintageauto
Alliance Member

Default Re: GLASSMAN w/ patterns for any car/truck---will cut and ship worldwide

I ordered glass for the 40 Coupe....its on the way. Chris has been very helpful....he knows his business.

Murph
Old 02-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #22
cryobug
Grenade Inspector

Default Re: GLASSMAN w/ patterns for any car/truck---will cut and ship worldwide

Best glass work I have ever had done. The finish work is unbelievable
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #23
kustoms36
Alliance Member

received my 36 windshield in a bullet proof package,nice work very good communications top on my list!!!thanks chris
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 02-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #24
Junkbike
Grenade Inspector

Use this guy! he is a pro. Full set of glass in my 51 Chevy pickup turned out great. think I will make a work bench out of the shipping crate he made.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
daddy_o's_diner
Alliance Member

Chris did the side and back glass for my '34 5-window. Nice stuff. Fit well and the finish on the edges was great. As mentioned above, the packaging is first-rate also.

I'll be getting the glass for my sedan from Chris when that project gets further along.

Bonneville inspired '32 ford 5-Window

Build thread
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=727871
Old 03-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #26
blakcat2
FNG

Received my glass from Chris today, excellent service, excellent packaging and excellent product and price. Will use again and again. Thanks Chris
Old 03-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #27
pspiak
Alliance Member

received my glass for my model a pickup-Chris is the man anyone needing glass give him a try you wont be disappointed-Phil-troy ny---he knows how to ship glass!!!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #28
enfieldjoe

Just received windshield glass for my 50 Merc Coupe. Bulletproof packaging and outstanding service!

Well Done Chris! You have my repeat business.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #29
johnc451
Alliance Member

I am installing the glass set I got from Chris for my 40 Ford. PERFECT!!!! As a kid in college in the 60's I had the good fortune to work in the glass business and learned from old world trained German and Italian craftsman. When I opened the incredible box Chris sent the glass in and looked at his work, I knew immediately this guy is the real deal. A good man to work with and glass edges polished to perfection--the kind of craftsman you always hope to find. John
Old 03-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #30
krusin
FNG

Chris cut all the glass for my 36 four door sedan tinted and tempered,clear laminated windshield, it looks great super nice on the edges.can't wait to install it, GREAT JOB-FAST SERVICE Thanks again Chris
Skip KRUSIN
Old 03-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #31
rld14

Just ordered glass for my Lincoln... Chris said he could make it today and ship it tomorrow! I'm stoked
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #32
rld14

Got the glass on Friday, and I thought I posted a review but realized I didn't tap "post" properly, My bad!

First, the shipping was FAST, communication was AMAZING and Chris is a super cool guy.

Now, the only way that Chris could package this any better is if he had it hand carried by Marines on Air Force One. It came in a super sturdy wooden box, and packaged perfectly.

Oh yeah, the glass? It's GORGEOUS. The color is spot on, it's beautifully finished and looks great. Unfortunately the stupid Lincoln got sidelined, so I didn't get to install it last weekend Saturday is a Holiday for me but I'll shoot for Sunday. I can't wait to get it in, it's just THAT nice.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #33
k5hart
Alliance Member

Chris cut all my glass for my '39 Ford Sedan. Beautiful work! Fast turn around and shipping. The packaging (crating) is amazing. I recommend him for any of your glass needs.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #34
chemong55
FNG

Just recieved glass for my 30 Chev Coach and all I can say is Awesome.Color finish,shipping,packaging and service all excellent.If you need any glass work done Chris would be my only choice it is that good.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #35
RAR1947
FNG

Got my windshield and all door glass from Chris and am very satisfied. Easy to work with, packaging was great, quick turn around and the edge work on the glass is fantastic! Highly recommended.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #36
Dan

just picked up the glass for my second car that Chris has done and its perfect...cannot stress enough the incredible quality and service...
If you need glass this is the only place to go-
Old 06-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #37
big vic

just got my new glass for my model a and it was beutifull!!! very nice job cutting and polishing and the shipping crate would have made it through an explosion thanks a bunch
Old 06-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #38
Tatorboy
Grenade Inspector

Nice work! Fast service!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #39
hatesuserid
FNG

Hi all, Chris supplied my glass for my 36 Ford. Good price, great quality, and great service. Thanks Chris, on my next car, I will call you again for the glass! Steve, Clovis, Ca.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #40
ebtm3
Alliance Member

Chris cut some glass for my Willys station wagon to replace the two piece side windows with one solid, non opening piece. Every thing that guys have said in previous posts is spot on. I think that the glass could be dropped from a low flying airplane, the way he packs it! Quick turn around--and the best part of all is the price.

The stock arrangement is one fixed, and one sliding window. Guaranteed to leak, and rot out the under-window area. This is why I wanted to go with a single piece on each side If I had bought the glass from any of the Jeep sources, it would have cost more than 3 times as much - PLUS shipping - than Chris's price including shipping--and I know that there is no way the packing would have been as good. What more is there to say? Customer and quality oriented and a great price, instead of the "who needs you" attitude all too common in today's business world.

I had some concerns about putting some of the glass that the car came with back in, without breaking it--particularly the windshield.
Now, I dont give a crap if it does break, and I have to buy new from Chris. It's that much of a pleasure to do business with him!

Herb Kephart