Register now to get rid of these ads!

lets see your Little hot rodders!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cowtown Speed Shop, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

These are my boys, and number 27 there is my lil hotrodder, He has the sickness! just as I did at his age. when I was 3 years old my dad had a home built model "T" C-cab that I do not remember all that well, But by the time I was four My dad had a 1932 ford pickup, that he built using borrowed tools, junkyard parts, And it was brush painted with 2 quarts of hunter green rustolem paint, with black fenders. It was just an old beater, But to me at 4 years old, It was the coolest and fastest hot rod around, And too me, My dad was the coolest guy with the coolest ride in town, It was his daily driver and we went everywhere in it. I rode to school in it and all my friends wanted to go for a ride. I got in trouble many times for taking hot rod mags to school, and drawing them, instead of focusing on school work. I was doomed from the beginning, and Now my son is doing the same things I was when I was his age. He is Now 5 years old, and a couple of weeks ago he was climbing looking for something I had hid from him and he found a set of model Car paints I had put up. then he got a toy car that I had since I was a teen, and proceeded to customize it. When I found out I was pissed and whipped his ass, However after he told me why he got the car (that he knew he wasn't supposed to have) I got all choked up. He was fixing it up for me as a supprise....talk about feeling bad, But whata you do??. Also even though he is only five he has his own Model A coupe, that runs and drives. and he knows that someday all My hot rods will be his. He goes to all the events with me, and knows more about early fords and engines than alot of adults do. the second pic is of the coupe he customized for me, I was going to clean off the paint with some thinner, But I think I will leave it as is....check out the custom hood he made from paper and packing tape. I think he was going for the track nose look...LOL

Attached Files:

2. Deuces

Deuces

How's this????.......:D:rolleyes::D

Attached Files:

3. n847

n847

Heres my son and daughter...My son is not happy if he's not in the garage with me...he's only 2 but won't leave the garage even to go play out side if he has the option!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. vg62truck

vg62truck

My engine builder, his ride, shop forman and best buddy. My 3 year old grandson who lives with me.Never had sons, just daughters, who fortunantly are car guys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

5. Smilin Jack

Smilin Jack

6. Here is my 3 yr old granddaughter Brook

Attached Files:

7. Harms Way

Harms Way

My Grandson Ike, Bolting the body down on Uncle Kory's project,... (still some peanut butter on his face from lunch)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Driving coast to coast in a 26 T......
    [​IMG]

And, Just hanging out with "Papa" in the shop,..... Ike has a little brother now who's name is Jake,... and Ol' Papa is looking forward to the day I can bring him down to the shop as well.
    [​IMG]

And here are my two sons years ago,..... As much as I enjoy hanging out with my grandson,... I can't express how much i miss those days when they were my lil' Garage Buddies........ Enjoy every minute,.. It will be gone in a flash.
    [​IMG]

8. Here's my lil' helper. He's already been bitten by the hot rod bug.
    [​IMG]

9. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is my son Jake from little bitty to not so little bitty...

Shoebox Ford.
    [​IMG]

Henry J.
    [​IMG]

Studebaker.
    [​IMG]

The Model A engine.
    [​IMG]

Merc in the begining.
    [​IMG]

Merc almost done.
    [​IMG]

The '39 You gotta look close.
    [​IMG]

This is from a few months ago. Too cool to smile.
    [​IMG]

-Abone.

10. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Here is my Grandson my best friend at Mike's house

Attached Files:

11. thebigkg

thebigkg
    from texas

Pictures not the best but heres my 3 year old after finishing his first hot ride as he calls it instead of hot rod lol
    [​IMG]

12. These are my two little hotrodders....Well damn, it seems they were little only yesterday.. Enjoy your little children now as much as you can... because ,they grow up awful quickly!!!
    BTW ,the pic was last Nov. on my 70th b/d.. two days after I cranked up the roadster for the first time

Attached Files:

13. hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

14. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

He's only 2 but my grandson loves the sedan.

15. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

How little? <label for="rb_iconid_10">[​IMG]</label>

Attached Files:

16. My two grandkids in their pedal cars!

[​IMG]

17. DadsBlueFord

DadsBlueFord
    from Hayden, ID

My helper:

[​IMG]

I wish she'd spend more time with me in the garage.

18. Mine are getting too old to play this game, but here's my younger daughter a few weeks ago, when she went with me to work on the '40 truck. She's really wanting me to get my '54 F100 ready for her to drive in a couple of years.

[​IMG]

19. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

My Head Mechanic, Cheytan... the Shop Foreman. I realized he was gonna be like me about a month before his second birthday. NOW, at three, my little best buddy LIVES, BREATHES, EATS, and SLEEPS hotrods. And I plan to teach him everything I know...

Attached Files:

20. b-bop

b-bop

Here is my latest little buddy. He was only 3 months at Christmas, but already looks cool in a Hot Rod. I had two daughters so I can't wait to get my grandson in the shop. Grandson number 2 should show up in August some time.

Attached Files:

21. Deuces

Deuces

This one would be very cool as a Christmas card...;)

22. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

Lil' helpers are a good thing... grandkids are your reward for making it to old age :)

Attached Files:

23. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

My son Henry Jenner at 4 months old & now the punk kid is almost 3......his 'reward' for being good is to go play with dad (me) in the shop.

Attached Files:

24. cederholm

cederholm

My tribe.

Attached Files:

25. Heres my 5 year old Henry James with HIS 51 HenryJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. Jay71Vette

Jay71Vette

My son is obsessed with cars ... worse than me ! lol
    [​IMG]

27. dirt slinger

dirt slinger

Heres my oldest, she loves the shop. She has already claimed my A sedan and questions me often why I am not working on it. Boy I need to get busy!

Attached Files:

28. pchop51

pchop51
    from minnesota

Here is my little girl in my old rpu. She loved to "drive" it.
    [​IMG]

29. rtomss

rtomss

These are a few years old, but still make me smile.

Attached Files: