Register now to get rid of these ads!

Elvis Presley 1954-1955 research

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Luca Fabris, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Luca Fabris

Luca Fabris
    from ITALY

Hi friends,My name is Fabris G.Luca,45 years old,Italy.I'm an Elvis Presley researcher expecially on the early days. At the moall my researches are in relation to a book/CD project for the Elvis fanclub network. It's a 3/4 CD 200 pages book about Elvis stay at SUNrecords done by Ernst Jorgensen(BMG chief on Elvis music catalogue)which I'm now helping detailing the period from July of 1954 through theend of 1955. The book will consist of more than 400 early photos - halfof them previously unpublished. It's not an attempt of once again writethe story of Elvis Presley, but more a collection of information,photos, memorabilia and stories shared by fans who where there at thetime. The book will not deal in gossip or other unpleasant material,it'sall about the innocence of the time and the impact of Elvis' music.Weare trying to document every single show Elvis did, and we have comefairly close. So I'm looking for photos,recordings from LouisianaHayride (KWKH program transmitted also by KTHS) or Opry,or any liveradio gig or interview .... ANYTHING IS WELCOME FROM THE 50s!!An example:Elvis Scotty and Bill played a cardealer called P & G in December 1954in West Memphis.Does anyone out there has a pic of this cardealershopto see how it looked like?Your help,anyone's help is welcome!Write soon I hope this is not too much of an intrusion.Sincerely yoursFabris G.Luca Elvis [email protected]

2. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

triple post:D