Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Roadster ID from Jalopyrama??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sutton Speed, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Here are two other of Bill's car. My dad and him made the trip in the tub 2 years ago to B-Ville with no support vehicle and just a gym bag full of clothes and some tools. My dad is in the drivers seat of the tub. The 33 is his most recent build that he finished this summer. Bill is the one standing by the drivers side door.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

That is such a wonderful car... To me, that's what all the hoopla is about right there. Perfect in every conceivable way.

3. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

To all interested in this roadster,I wish I had some pics of Bill's coupe he rolled out this summer!
    That car is just as sweet as the orange roadster.
    Then too,Bill's tub is an awesome example of building a bitchin' hot rod then motoring to Bonneville and back.

It's guys like Bill that make you want to improve your skills and build your desire to excell in your hot roddery?
    Like bringing your "A' game up from a minor-league "C" game?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  4. I took a close look at this roadster at the Jalopyrama...

The frame appears to be pinched- such that the rails follow the body & hood sheetmetal- but not enough to allow the cowl to be semi-channeled over the '32 Ford frame "dogleg" bend.

Does that make sense?

5. Hogdriver

Hogdriver
    from VA

Indredible how mike keeps digging up cars like this to attend his show! I could see a similar ride in my future.

6. Anyone knows who owns it? I'm writing an article about it on Kustomrama, but I'm missing a lot of info after the mid 50's. Hey TOE and Jimmy B, do you mind if I use your pictures in the article?

7. Ryan, We would sure like to see you make it to the Jalopyrama next year. Give it some thought. I know you've mentioned it before. Great show and gets better every time.:)....Don.

8. "What all the hoopla is about...." You got that right there, brother. What a car, up close and personal, in the flesh and all that. :cool:

9. Flop

Flop

some pics from world of wheels a few years back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

I'm in love with this car!! Thank you guys for all the pics and info. Amazing car and it's always great when they have a history like this one.

11. They aren't my pics so can't give permission. I saved them off the HAMB sometime back, sorry.

12. 29ToyA

29ToyA

I love this car.