Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Houston, TX area

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Richard D, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Hello, I'm a new member from Texas City, TX. I'm between Houston and Galveston. I've got a 33-34 mopar cowl, a 41 Dodge pickup cab, and a couple Model A axles and wishbones. I've also got a garage full of tools, including a milling machine, two metal lathes, mig welder, stick welder, big plasma cutter, sheet metal brake, slip roll, shear, bead roller, flat bar scroll bender, floor drill press, cutoff saw, grinders, etc. in my air-conditioned garage(keg-equipped). Woodworking tools, too. I plan on building a roadster pickup out of the cowl(I found some doors, I'll build the rest). Unfortunately, I'm not very knowledgeable or experienced with some of these tools. If any one local lacks tools or just wants to have a beer and mess with rusty old car/bike parts, let me know. I'm free most every weekend, and get home at 4:30 weekdays.

2. BigWigRaceCars

BigWigRaceCars
    from Austin, TX

Good God. If you were closer to Austin, you'd be my new best friend.

3. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

welcome, i'm gonna take you up on that offer as soon as i'm done with the old truck, what kinda beer do you drink? :D

4. Damn, you have all the right tools to build a cool hot rod. Welcome to the HAMB!

5. Natural Light, Bud Light(my Dad's BBQ Team has a Bud Light sponsorship-rough life) any free beer EXCEPT Coors Light.Too bad my best friend with a race boat drinks it exclusively.

6. 34underglas

34underglas

Welcome from Amarillo

Vance

7. last g-man

last g-man

If you would just adopt me things would be easier.