Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 51wagon

51wagon
    from northwoods

I recently hired Bill to haul a 1950 Rambler convertible from Ohio to Minnesota for me. He did a great job at a fair price and kept me informed the whole time. Bill is a "car guy" and he knows what we expect in a transporter.

...51wagon

David Robert Phelps likes this.
  2. DELRAY54

DELRAY54

IF YOU STILL CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION, CALL BILL. Bill hauled a car for me from Chicago to Cleveland. He called with regular updates and was very courteous and professional. I went with him because of the HAMB recommendations, and he was as good as everyone said. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

3. telnic41

telnic41

This is the second time i have used Bill's transport services and once again i am very pleased with him,a speedy response to my calls and emails just a great friendly guy that will put out that extra mile to help where ever he can so no hesitations about using Bill again to haul my cars.many thanks my friend.:)

4. Thanks for hauling my Plymouth to it's new home. An A-1 job all the way around and good to deal with, thanks Scruffy.

5. Excssv1

Excssv1
    from Spokane WA

Bill,
    Thank you so much for a super fast delivery, and working with my crazy schedule. great to work with. Jeff

6. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Bill delivered my '65 Comet to me today right when he said he would.Reasonable rates,great communication throughout the process.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Thank's again Bill!

Attached Files:

7. ed_v

ed_v
    from Kentucky

I highly recommend as well.

Bill hauled my '51 Pontiac from Chicago to Kentucky. Excellent communication, service, and rates. Hell of a nice guy too. Can't say enough good things. Thanks again Bill!!!

Ed

8. countrysquire

countrysquire

Bill delivered my '32 chassis that I bought from Doug Walker at Joe Smith Early Ford in Virginia. It was Picked up and delivered when he promised. This all seems good, but let me add a bit to what went on behind the scenes. Bill had advised me of an approximate pick up and delivery date, and this was from him personally, unlike so many brokers that are out there. While on the road, his main truck, with the long custom stake bed that would haul my chassis while a trailer was attached, had a differential failure. Instead of pushing everything back (which I would have been fine with) Bill automatically went the extra mile and used a regular pickup and aluminum flat bed trailer to deliver my chassis as well as a small vehicle. Doing it this way made it where he couldn't carry as many vehicles, hence less money to be made. In fact, I'm not sure how he made money on this trip, but satisfying the customer was first and foremost to him.

I don't know how I could recommend anyone higher. Thanks to Bill and thanks to Doug for the chassis.

9. david_s914

david_s914

Add another good one for Bill !!! Excellent contact through out the trip, and was here within just a few minutes of when he said he would be. I will not hesitate to call Bill in the future if the need arises !!!! Excellent Excellent service Bill !!

10. 32 ron

32 ron

Bill is a very nice fellow that will take great care in your transport. He will call you before the trip starts and during the haul. You will know exactly the minute he will arrive. His price is outstanding. Bill will go out of his way to place your load where you want it, roll up his sleeves, and help in the unloading.

11. demonspeed

demonspeed

Bill hauled my 1954 Ford from NY to Southern Virginia yesterday and did a fantastic job. The car doesn't run, and had no brakes or driveshaft, but Bill handled it with ease and even jump started my dad's car which was blocking it in the driveway. He was even able to tow the car to my garage even though I live down a mile-long, rough, dirt road. Bill delivered a level of service that can't be matched by the big hauling companies. After several bad experiences with other hauling companies, I wouldn't hesistate to use Bill for any transport I need in the future. Also the price was very affordable.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  12. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

Bill delivered my new hotrod on time, safely and in a first class manneras well as priced right...I recommend him.

THANKS Bill

Tony

13. Bill is a really nice guy & a man of his word.He said that he would call me at 8 AM on the day of delivery and he called at exactly 8 AM.
    I will definitely call him 1st the next time I need a car moved.

14. classicmike

classicmike

I have used Bill's Auto Works numerous times and he is the most reliable transporter ever! On time, every time! Highly recommend!

15. rogerbrookss

rogerbrookss

Two thumbs way! The ultra-smooth failure Transportation Bill Thanks again. He is a great, serious, trustworthy, and to keep each step of the contact. I was really impressed. By far the best movers I have ever used.Highly recommended! Five stars! Thank again Bill!

16. dtrain

dtrain
    from Illinois

Bill just delivered my new 1950 Ford Custom bought from a fellow HAMB'er and Bill certainly went above and beyond. Being new to the car scene, Bill offered me plenty of tips and recommendations for things to do / watch for with my new car. Not only is Bill extremely professional and courteous, but he is a great guy with a lot of knowledge that he is happy to share.

The communication throughout was great; Bill called and told me when he was picking up the car and when he would arrive, and then gave me a call again this morning when he was 15 minutes away. He treated the car like it was his own and took the time to make sure that everything was right.

I highly recommend Bill and Bill's Auto Works for any transporting needs. I will definitely be calling him again the next time I need to have something transported.

Thanks,
    Derek

17. Firechief

Firechief
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi Bill! Thanks for fantastic service, my 32 ford project delivered on time in Tennessee for shipping to Norway. I will absolutely recommend you, and will absolutely call you again! Thanks again, Bjørn Inge Jansson.

18. dpack122

dpack122
    from michigan

Bill, thanks for delivering my '55 Packard a couple of days ago. I see why there are all the positive posts on here for your service. Your concerns for timeliness and safety were greatly appreciated. All this at a reasonable rate. I will definately call again and recommend to others.

19. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

Simply put, Bill is the man! Bill just delievered my 55 Chevy to me, and the experience was great. The entire transaction was flawless from start to finish. I would recommend his services, and would not hesitate one second to use him again. Thanks Bill!

Dave

20. -Sled-

-Sled-

Bill is the MAN! He was heading south and agreed to pick up my 30 Roadster on the way down for a really good price and had it delivered the NEXT MORNING! When he says he will be there at whatever time, he is there. I bought the car sight -unseen and he gave me his honest opinion on it and mentioned some things that may need to be looked at when i get it. Super flexible guy (I had to make other payment agreements other then COD) He was awesome about the whole transaction and even helped the seller wrap it so it wouldn't get damaged by any storms!

Best car hauler there is!

-Matt-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. demon452

demon452
    from Michigan

Came through as advertised, would recommend. Kept in touch throughout the process. Thanks again

22. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

1st class service. Would recommend if you want piece of mind. Thanks for everything you did for me.

Robert Hernandez

23. 36fordtruck

36fordtruck

bill is the best.he just picked up and delivered a 64 biscayne for me from wisconson to north carolina.this was all done over the phone on my part.i wish i could have met him in person.great comunication and great price.i will use him again for sure.

24. topless54

topless54

Bill picked up a vehicle for the purchaser of a truck I sold-arranged by the purchaser. I am impressed, and will recommend (and feel comfortable doing so) him to anyone I know. Great communication and punctual-two things that are hard to come by.

25. Another ontime shipment from Bill. Took my car from NJ to the new owner in TX and delivered within minutes of quoted time. Keeps in touch along the way and couldn't provide a more perfect service. He will always be my #1 call for transport. Very little impresses me today and I am impressed with his service.

26. oz07

oz07
    from Ohio

Bill is extremely professional and courteous I was the buyer and very happy with the service and so was was the seller (another good guy).

The communication throughout was great. Bill called and told me when he was picking up the car and when he would arrive, and then gave me a call when he was 15 minutes away. I highly recommend Bill for any transporting needs. I will be calling him again if need to have something transported.

27. HawgHead

HawgHead

Well lets try this again, guess the first one got lost or something.

Just want to be another one to jump on the band wagon. Bill's service and more than competitive pricing are a welcome exception to the take it or leave it attitude of a lot of service providers these days.

Bill kept me informed every step of the way, to the point of calling me when it was on the trailer with an ETA and again when he was thirty minutes out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill to anyone needing long haul services. Thanks again Bill.

Scott "Hawghead" Dean

28. agitator

agitator
    from pa.

Bill is the best, used him three times already and he is picking up the 4th car monday. Real car guy.

29. bodymanmp

bodymanmp

i used bill to haul my car i purchased off of e bay
    fast and reliable
    i would use and recomend him again
    great service
    thanks again bill

30. southern thunder

southern thunder

Bill delivered my parts today, He had to travel 3 states to get it all. I've never met a nicer guy. He kept me informed of everything. His prices were great ( lowest I found ), and he took extra care to make sure my parts didn't get damaged. If you want a real professional, and a nice guy to do buisness with, Bills your man. I know I will use him again. Thanks again Bill. Art