Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Norm

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doc Squat, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Is there any update on how Norm is doing? I heard that he had been taken to Springfield , Mo.

2. Bump, anyone have an update?

3. LSGUN

LSGUN
    from TX

4. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Last we heard was from his Niece Mary on 9/18. Hope he is ok.

Don

Thank you all for the kind words of support. Mary here...We spent most of the day with him and he is doing a lot of sleeping, with a little help from the drugs, zzzzz:rolleyes: I did share the messages from all, he really appreciates the thoughts and prayers. He gave a thumbs up! He is soooo ready to get out of the hospital

5. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

We were talking about Norm at garage night last night...doesn't look good...someone said he's in Hospice Care. He's lost alot of weight and can't talk...has to write everything. I hope they were wrong...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. I hope thats just rumor. :(

7. I watched 77 Sunset Strip in the '50's. I was in my teens and my life was never the same after that. His car changed hotrodding forever. Norm is part of hotrodding history. Sad to see him go.

8. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

9. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

10. Roothawg

Roothawg

Norm is very very ill. I don't want to overstep my bounds, so I will leave that to some of his inner circle friends to elaborate on.

11. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

12. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Somebody must know something, right? Not being nosey but am concerned about an icon to our sport. Lets all pray and hope for the best.

13. Thank you Dick.:D

14. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

It's very tough when you are a celebrity, like Norm is to us. He is certainly entitled to his privacy, and yet we who think the world of him are concerned and want to know how he is.

We appreciate the little snippets of info on Norm that his close friends and relatives have been giving us. This is a very sad situation, not just because of his celebrity, but because of the kind of man Norm is deep inside. :(

Don