Register now to get rid of these ads!

********Garage Sale!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten

Got my keychain but what about shirts for the ladies? We're up in arms over on the LOTH group. Alot of us missed out on the last round. To top it off, I lost my HAMB shirt at Bonneville...somehow.

2. thanks man, but i shoulda looked closer i didnt see the revolution shirts befor i ordered

but the green shirts look like they rule

3. Us big-boned girls need a 4XL if they are 100% cotton... Any chance Marcy can throw a few of those on the press the next time you have a new design?

I got me a few things this time, as much as I could afford in the middle of FL show season.

4. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Three guys are on the beach on a Hawaiian Island.
    The first guy says,"I have a superior vehicle that will certainly outrun any other in a competition of speed and endurance!"
    The second guy says,"I have a car like that also,with a crew to insure my victory in such a competiton!"
    The third guy,administrator of a wildly succesful group of specialized internet forums,respected by his members and owner of a tasty hot rod hisself,says nothing,but just sits sipping his Mai Tai and stirring the fire with his .....

I gave the wife my Christmas list of desired shirt,keychain and cap.
    Ryan,put the sales pitch to her and insure that I'm not a lonely face in the crowd and can be spotted by my HAMB peers?

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Holy shit!!! 6'8" a small must fit you like a belly shirt!!!! Just kidding man, I was a medium until I moved to the south. Now I am 6 feet tall and weighing in at 210.

6. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Thats my Chritmas present sorted, once I speak nicely to my Wife that is!:eek:;):D

Nick.

7. My favorite logo on the key chains!! I had to grab up a few to represent! Thanks hun!

8. Big Nick

Big Nick

I'm trying dude, I really mean it. 6' 260lbs, I am shooting for 280 or even 300 if i can pull it off! I have a 4xl shirt at home just for goal setting.:D

9. And another $20.00 flies out the window . . . :)

10. I just ordered my stuff today, key chain, hat and some stickas.
    I'ma lovin' it :D

11. No shit...

Nice stuff Ryan, I'm in for a couple key chains, a couple shirts, and a sticker...I never get in on the limited release stuff...

Thanks,

BIGREDTODD

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  12. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

I feel your pain.

13. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

Had to get my order in! Thanks Ryan!

14. All legs my friend

15. Marcy

Marcy

Love the new key chains! I'm in!

Marcy

16. mbmopar

mbmopar
    from Canada

In my situation, I'll take a famous quote from Norm Peterson of Cheers fame....(Woody) "what are you up to mr.Peterson ?,.........(Norm) "My ideal weight if I were 11 feet tall ! ":eek::rolleyes::D

17. Hat, cap and keychain...... Come on MEN its far easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. Permission is like waiting in line.... just when you get to the front the swag is sold out!

18. What he sad!!
    Put your order in NOW!!! :D

19. -Brent-

-Brent-

I'm a sucker, Ryan... I couldn't buy just one key chain. I don't even have keys for my coupe yet. :eek:

I kinda dig the sucky hat. I think I may get one... I just don't know the size of my TJJ hat. That fits different/better than my HAMB one (It's too short, if that makes sense?) so it sits in the closet.

20. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

the keychains rule! thanks

21. Bud

Bud
    from Orange, CA

For some reason I can't paypal with instant transfer for this. Is there anyone on the west coast willing to order 6 decals and one keychain. I will paypal them instantly (with instant transfer, I don't have a credit card) to reimburse and will buy them a keychain or decal for their efforts. Please PM me if you are interested.

22. FuelFC

FuelFC

Ok Boss I'm in. Was time to renew the past dues anyway. I owe ya a little something for not throwing me out as well. ;)

So when is the adult section going to be open in the store? :)

23. Rat Rod Roach

Rat Rod Roach
    from Aurora CO.

The key chains are cool.... just ordered mine, hope there not gone yet.:D

Roach

24. Crap...shirt sold out while I was trying to remember my paypal password. >=(

25. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

There is an Alliance discount? Oh well, next time.

26. original patina

original patina
    BANNED
    from Texas

Anywhere local to pick stuff up before ordering? That would beat frothing waiting on delivery!

27. WikkedAnghel

WikkedAnghel

Where are the señorita friendly shirts!? lol

Got my keychain!

28. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks. They are going fast...........if your thinking about ordering.......step up to the plate and tell the wife that you bought it for her......haha.

Chris

29. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Damn!i didnt see the discount either,oh well next time im going to tell the wife its an early b-day gift!thanks ryan!

30. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

If you need me, I'll be the guy on the couch with a tape measure wrapped around his head, thanks.