Register now to get rid of these ads!

Daytona Turkey Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gregg Pellicer, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

OK Guy's it's that time again. I have reseved the same are we had last year for parking. Same deal as last year 10.00$ per car.We filled the whole area last year and had a blast. P.M. me if you have any question's .So who's coming? Gregg

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Put us down for 3 spots, Gregg.

Don

3. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Will do Don. Jan and I are expecting you guy's for dinner thursday also . Tell Dan not to attempt any changes on his truck. I dont want any excuses for it not being there LOL.

4. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Nope, the only change he has made is changing the oil ! :) We had such a good time last year at your place we appreciate the invite again.

Don

5. Model T1

Model T1

Man that's a deal and a chance to meet some great HAMBers. Even though they probably wouldn't wanna meet us!
    Several years back we had a decent sized club over here on the west coast called Tri-County Cruisers. Had at least 25-30 cars several years in the club area. Very handy.
    Never even considered or knew the HAMB group did that.
    Sadly old age has caught up and we missed last year and this one. Have fun fellas.

6. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

someday.......

7. Model T1

Model T1

Don't put off someday too long. Someday it will be too damned late!

8. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I sent you a PM as I will be heading down again.

9. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

10. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

For the late crowd..........

11. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

BTT for the afternoon crowd

12. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

13. Put me down for one... or two, if they let the camper in.

14. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

oh-- i will go-----i have family in ormond ----i just need to find the time:)

15. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I cant wait until I get down there,I wish I was a little closer so the drive was not so long.

16. So fill me in on this gathering..
    This my first Turkey Run...never been.. We're bringing the roadster ,camping in our toy-hauler at Ormond ... will be there from Sat 17th til Sat 24th..will visit Garlits museum,St Augustine,on the Beach etc ,til Wed...then on to the Speedway for the show

Attached Files:

17. Model T1

Model T1

Hope you reserved a camp spot someplace. It fills up everywhere!
    The Speedway is only part of it. Be ready to cruise Daytona. Especially Bel Air Plaza and A-1-A.

18. I am like turbo26t never been but planning on being their this year Plan to drive down Thanksgiving day and get in their late. So what is up with the 10 dollar parking? You can PM me if you don't want to post. Thanks and their are 5 or 6 of us coming.

19. It's on my list, but alas.....not this year.:(

20. If any of you guys coming from the Carolinas, or anywhere for that matter, wanna join us, there is a group of us from the Columbia, S.C. area going down. We usually leave early Wednesday morning.

21. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

For those of you that don't know. The show has two types of parking ,general were you are told where to park by parking crew.If you get there a little late you could end up parking on the apron of the track out in the boonie's. We also have reserved club parking area's available at extra cost.This get's you a spot with your club (HAMB) in this case.I have reserved the entire paved parking area at the east end of the lake same as last year.We usually have 30/40 car's. I believe we get more than any other club and have a ball.I perchased these spot's out of my own pocket up front.Your 10.00$ get's you a window sticker that the parking crew will see and direct you right to our spot. and of course you know you will have a spot . This show fill's up fast and parking can be a problem.If you want to park with us PM me I will give you my address . Send me 10.00$ for each car and I will get your sticker's in the mail. Trust me this is the best 10.00$ you will spend all weekend.So any other question's just give me a shout Gregg

22. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

A contingent from Canada will be there, P.M. sent. :) :) Larry

23. 59 brook

59 brook

charlotte auto fair x 2 usually around 5000 show vehicles

24. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

25. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

This move's to the back so fast now day's that I am gonna keep bringing it back up

26. no limits

no limits
    from Louisiana

wish I could be there.. Never made that show yet..Sounds like it's a good time...

27. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

We've been going to TR for over 30 years and believe me, the HAMB parking area is the best thing going. I never felt good about parking our cars out in the middle of the grassy field and just leaving it unattended all day, but there is always some HAMBer around the cars in the HAMB area, plus it is paved, so your car stays a lot cleaner.

We are taking a motorhome again this year because we just do not like leaving our cars in some hotel parking lot all night, and we generally stay at the RV resort on International Drive. Nice place and nice people that run it. The gate is also guard protected, plus your car is sleeping right outside your door all night.

Don

28. V8Vixen

V8Vixen
    from South FL

Is anyone eligible?? I'd like to park in there if my boat is allowed with you guys :) haha.

29. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer