Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seventeen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I was 11......and I had no clue this place would change my life....

2. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

17 years ago? I think I had a Mullet back then. That was a long time ago.

3. 53woody

53woody

Congrats Ryan You made a old fart finally figure out how to use a computer!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Bruce

4. countspanko

countspanko

Merry christmas to uall twas a good thang! Keep it up ry.

5. greg ducato

greg ducato

Congratulations, thanks for turning an idea into something of so much benefit for so many.

6. sinticket

sinticket

Ryan, Thanks for everything! You changed your life and ours too. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Thanks Again!

7. Kentuckian

Kentuckian

Ryan, thank you for the Jalopy Journal and the HAMB. On here I have learned a lot of useless information that only us gearheads can appreciate. You also taught me how to better use my computer and it was taught in a way I could understand.

So thank you for starting this great website. You have done hotrodders a service that will never be equalled.

The Kentuckian

8. henrys_way

henrys_way
    from Maine

Wow. Thanks Ryan!
    Merry Christmas

9. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

I was about 11 months old when this all started!

I havent been on here for long, but I have learned to love and appreciate this website since discovering it. Thanks so much for creating the HAMB Ryan, i feel it will forever preserve the gospel of traditional hot rodding and customs, and this world really needs that. I can only imagine what kind of trouble I'd be getting into if I didnt have my car to work on or the shows, people, and this website to get inspiration from.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and LONG LIVE THE H.A.M.B.!!!!

10. jer11ren

jer11ren

Thanks! You have helped many to realize in this crazy ass world that there are some other guys out there that "get it". We were in Vegas for Nascar week and stumbled upon the Bo Huff show. I found a car that was perfect and told my wife "you know I never see a car without knocking something, but that is perfect" She said, "Well, of course, it has a HAMB badge, I saw that and knew it would be just right" I hadn't seen, but she was right, we have a great group of guys that appreciate craftsmanship and the beauty of mechanical things the way they were. Thanks again!

11. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Ryan , that's for taking that first step and starting the best forum the internet has to offer ! I actually found the HAMB from the Hot rodders forum that I was a member of . When I started looking around the forum I knew it was just what I have been looking for ! I didn't join for maybe 2 to 3 years . I did visit the HAMB on a regular basics , mostly every night , and I just read what people were posting and watched how things were before I would finally join . You can review a lot of things without joining which was really great .
    Then I finally decided to join and the rest is history . I go to the Jalopy Showdown and HAMB Drags every year and really look forward to that an awful lot too ! I am usually on the HAMB everyday and many times a day in most cases ! I am a HAMB Junkie for sure ! Just can't get enough !
    I have made an awful lot of friends along the way from around the world and I thank you for that as well ! They have all been helpfull and I have helped them as well .

I do wish you , your wife , your children and your entire family a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy & Prosperous New Year ! Enjoy your time with your family and friends this Holiday Season because that is worth more than anything !

Thanks again for all you do and have given us with the Jalopy Journal and the HAMB ! Also please thank your Mom for such a great name too !!

Retro Jim

12. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Merry Christmas, Ryan, and thanks for everything.
    Happy Holidays to all HAMBers everywhere!

13. Thanks Ryan. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

14. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

Merry Christmas.

don't get too excited though, it's just a fad.

15. Happy birthday HAMB and Ryan have a merry christmas and happy and safe newyear

16. eddie1

eddie1

Ryan, thanks for the effort than & everyday since.
    Merry Christmas to Ryan, his family, all my HAMB brothers & sisters & there families!

17. eddie1

eddie1

Ryan, thanks for the effort than & everyday since.
    Merry Christmas to Ryan, his family, all my HAMB brothers & sisters & thier families!

18. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Hahaha.

19. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

It brought me to it as well.

And Happy Holidays to everyone....

20. Ryan, Thank you for creating such an awesome Christmas gift for so many.
    It's the gift that keeps on giving!!!
    Merry Christmas to all!

21. OhioRiv

OhioRiv

Congratulations and thank you.

22. DaveInc

DaveInc

23. edgeabilly

edgeabilly

Congratulations and Thanks!!!:D

24. Congratulations Ryan, you've inspired many Hoodlums Worldwide!:D

25. Gaters

Gaters

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas to you and yours Ryan. Funny how this day 17 years ago would come about to effect so many others in such a positive manner. Thanks for sharing and connecting Hot Rodders from sea to shining sea.

26. Bama Jama

Bama Jama

Thanks Ryan for your dedication,hard work and enthusiasm to keep the HAMB going.I come here everyday.It brings back memories and makes us old guys long for the "good ol days." "LONG LIVE THE H.A.M.B!!"

27. Congrats! And thanks for all of the hard work!

This community you have built is a breath of fresh air and a strong dose of hard metal reality in this often fakey and messed up world.

28. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Happy birthday to your creation. It means a lot to all of us. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ryan.

29. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

I can honestly say I remember that wheel and tire when I sighned on!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  30. Congrads in 17 years Happy Birthday
    Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011