Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seventeen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 23, 2011.

1. KWashburn

KWashburn

Thanks for everything you do Ryan. Merry Christmas from Midland too. How I've never met you around these parts blows my mind.

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

That is quite a run, you should be very proud. :):)

Don

3. flatoutflyin

flatoutflyin

Merry Christmas Ryan to you and your family, and thank you for the HAMB. In the past year and a half I've learned more here, and had more fun, than anywhere else on the web. God bless.

4. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I never thought I'd be a forum kind of guy but the HAMB is the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I see before I go to bed. It's changed my life.

Thank you Ryan and Merry Christmas to all.

5. Idle hands.....

6. Thanks Ryan! I am on here every day, sometimes for hours sometimes for a brief few minutes several times a day. But its my favorite forum!

7. plhildy

plhildy
    from Clovis, Ca

Nothing to do but add my own congrats! Great site and like others a part of my morning. And a good way to start. Merry Christmas and Happy Nes Year! And Happy Birthday to the JJ.

8. Theo Douglas

Theo Douglas

Congratulations, Ryan!

You're still young, and you've achieved what some say is man's highest calling: you've touched the lives of others in a positive way.

Not only that, you're achieved it doing what you want to do. Very good job. We should all aspire to something like this.

Happy Holidays (being politically correct here!) to you and everyone on the HAMB.

9. McPhail

McPhail

10. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Not all the best ideas come from billion dollar research firms. Steve Jobs started in a garage, and you started at the dining room table. Having the passion for something along with the ability to share it with others is a very powerful tool.

I found TJJ from doing research of my own back in late '01/ early '02, and spent a lot of time drooling over the photos you'd post in your articles, and that's about the time I noticed a little chat board that I just HAD to lurk in...

Grats on 17- I think you might be on to something :)

11. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

ha ha:)

12. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Thanks Ryan. This site is awesome. The best part of this site, it gives me inspiration, technical information, and ideas for my projects. I look forward to every Friday for the FAS.

Lots of talent on this site and thanks to you, it is accessible to everyone. Well done, keep up the fantastic work.

13. Ha!
    Remember when you sucked?
    :D

If it wasn't for the "Big Blue Car" I may never have found this place.

Oh!
    And....
    Merry Christmas kids!

14. Donnj

Donnj
    from North NJ

Thankyou Ryan, and Merry Christmas to all!

15. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Thanks Ryan, I have learned a bunch here and made some great friends.

16. Ryan,as an old man,this board is my window to my passion for traditional Hotrods..I would go crazy every day if not for what you have done for all us "hoodilums"..By creating this website,you have made it possible for many many folks of like interests to meet and share...17 years ago I was already 61 and retired..I cannot say Thank You enough for your efforts..Please have a wonderful Christmas and Happy holiday season

17. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

18. RICKY~RICARDO

RICKY~RICARDO
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Milwaukee

Thank you this place is awesome!

19. 12 years ago I did an about.com search on my inlaws computer and found TJJ and the slick logo as well as Primer! Been downhill since then ;)

Merry Christmas to Ryan and all!

20. cruzr

cruzr

Ryan...........You offer a forum thats not only a inspiration to the young coming into the hobby..........but also a place for us old timers to reminisce and yes also to keep on learning.

Thanks,Randy{cruzr}

21. Congrats on the first 17!!
    You are livin the life!

Happy Birthday!
    Merry Christmas!
    Happy New Year!

22. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

merry christmas... I think for the 20th you flip it back to the old layout ....

23. Kramer

Kramer

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ryan. Have a great Holiday.

24. Dodge Brother

Dodge Brother

Happy Birthday TJJ, Merry Christmas and thanx

25. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

I was late to the party but I'm still glad I made it. Way to go on 17. I remember being 17..... As long as I had half a tank of gas and could score some beer I felt like king shit. Now I'm almost 30 and I think damn I could use a beer and how am I gonna pay for the next half tank of gas?

26. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

I love this place, so much inspiration, so many awesome people. So much to learn.
    Happy Birthday TJJ!!!
    Merry Christmas to you and thanks for starting this awesome place.

27. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Happy Birthday HAMB. Love the site.

Merry Christmas to Ryan and everyone else. Thanks for helping pass the time of day with knowledge, entertainment and some really nice cars.

28. chickenshift

chickenshift

Thanks Ryan, and Merry Christmas to you and your family. The time put in by you and the moderators is appreciated more than you know. your doing now what Wally Parks did 60+ years ago. 20-30 years from now i am sure you will be recognized asa on of the "greats" for you promotion of this hobby, this life.

29. Ed Wrath

Ed Wrath

All I can say is THANK YOU RYAN!..................And Happy Christmas from all of us on the other side of the pond.

30. Merry Christmas Ryan! and Happy Birthday JJ! :D