Register now to get rid of these ads!

A '26 Ford Roadster The Right Way

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

Thats a good looking T

3. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Very nice "T" it bleeds 1960's sweet.

4. Thats too funny, I was looking at that just yesterday. Gorgeous looking car, hope it finds a good home.

5. fuel

fuel

I agree. I really prefer the As or deuces, but this one is just right. Von Franco's '26 T roadster that was based on the Anderegg T (it's in a TRJ) is another that is awesome.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  6. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

"Pretty damn affordable".... I agree!

I saw that car in the classifieds a week or two ago and thought it seemed like a great deal. What a cool little car that I'm sure you could put a ton of miles on and have fun while doing it!

Malcolm

7. Damn, that is a fine looking '26! Shouldn't have much trouble selling....

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I have seen this car in person and it is everything and more. I have thought about forking over the money to take it home since it's only like 15 minutes away. If you like the work of the man that built this car (Sean) you should definitely check out his Model A sedan that is located on Sinticket's bio.

9. Yaril

Yaril

had i not purchased my 30 roadster, there is no doubt in my mind that i would be purchasing this 26! wow, sometimes things happen certain ways i guess. i know ill have that much into mine and not be as "done" as that one is.

great roadster!

10. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

That one caught my eye as well. But then I like slinky model Ts. If someone is looking for a good little hot rod it doesn't look like you could go far wrong with that one.

11. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well, as of right now I should have this car at my house and in my possession on Saturday morning. I have talked to Sinticket agreed on the price and got the wife's "ok" so all that is left to do is get the money together and pay Dustin. Damn, I'm excited! Finally something that runs!

12. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Sitting in it, not on it, always mattered to me in a T.

I'd love to see any interior shots, the outside certainly looks sweet!

13. that is on bad ass little roadster

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Congrats! :D What a cool hot rod!

15. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

#1 T right there

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Thank you. I am just trying to do my part and keep them in the HAMB family!:D:D I'm about as excited as a Little Girl waiting to meet Hanna Montana! That's a sad analogy, but you get the point.

17. sinticket

sinticket

Thanks alot guys! I just got to my computer and pulled up the HAMB and saw this....WOW what an honor! When I read this I kindof got a tear in my eye. I really appreciate it! SEAN would be so proud to hear the compliments you guys are giving. SEAN is gone but will never be forgotten! JefferyJames and I have agreed on a price and Saturday morning the deal should be sealed. He will be a happy camper, im sure.

SEAN's last car (my 31) is to be in STREET RODDER next month. Check out the craftsmanship when the issues comes out. He was a hell of a builder, a hell of a person, and a hell of of a friend. I miss him every day!

Again, thanks guys!

18. autobilly

autobilly

That sure is a delicious "early 6o's" T and at $15K (even with the exchange rate and shipping) would be a bargain in Oz.

19. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I to spotted that nifty little T in the classifieds. I usually just glance and move on but this one made me stop and dream. This is , in my opinion, a real value, something that's not going to depreciate and possibly appreciate over time. The key is construction and this one has it in spades. You can see quality in thought and execution everywhere you look. Kudos to the builder, he put a nice one together.

Frank

20. Yaril

Yaril

congrats Jeffrey!!! i had a feeling you would buy that. i wish i could of. damb the timing. well, enjoy it!!! lucky sob.

21. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Sounds like he was a heck of a good friend.
    Bitchin' little T. Has a little modified AND Fad T vibe in one.

22. Pigiron

Pigiron

A very nice car at a very reasonable price! I agree with the "sit in it not on it".

23. Good job, mang!!
    Youll enjoy the hell out of it. We'll cruise together soon!

BloodyKnuckles

24. Very nice car! Congrats!

25. JJ...congrats on the score...that is a beautiful little T...I cringed when I read the reasons for it being for sale but am glad that you are keeping it in the HAMB family and keeping it local in NC...I am looking you up as soon as I get back there, hopefully around the end of February, if I was getting back there sooner I would have tried to score that one too....good for you man...enjoy the hell out of it and I can't wait to see it in person.

26. jms

jms
    from Chicago IL

That is just so beautiful. I especially love the dashboard pinstriping and the cloth glove pouches. Just awesome.

27. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

sleek not sleak
    silhouette not whatever you wrote..

wow Ryan, dont expect spelling mistakes from you!!

just busting your arse..:)

28. sinticket

sinticket

Jeffery James came last night and picked up the 26. Its was tough to see it go but I know it is going to a good home!

29. Good for you JJ...bet you got outta bed early this morning and started cruisin'...the first weekend with a new toy is always the best...hopefully you have some good roadster weather there this weekend...fill er up and hit the streets

30. Nice Street Rodder cover car sitting next to it, too!