Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 Corvette: Bad Blood, drag car from the 60's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Krash Vegas, Jul 4, 2008.

1. mark anderson

mark anderson

hi my name is mark anderson. my father bought that car when he got out of the service. his name was mike anderson. but was known as mickey anderson by his race buddys. that car was sold and recked and my father bought it back. then we turned it into what you have now. but we had put an injected 426 hemi into it and it was apart of the 200 mile an hour door slamers club. and we also won the 77 world of wheels. the e.t time on the track was 9.01 at a 183 mil. an hour. i see you found a wind shild. and put a new floor board in it. the car looks good. e-mail me with your phone number and i can answer any questions you have and i have lots of old picturs of it i will find and send to you. my e-mail is. [email protected].

2. mark anderson

mark anderson

hi my name is mark anderson. my father bought that car when he got out of the service. his name was mike anderson. but was known as mickey anderson by his race buddys. that car was sold and recked and my father bought it back. then we turned it into what you have now. but we had put an injected 426 hemi into it and it was apart of the 200 mile an hour door slamers club. and we also won the 77 world of wheels. the e.t time on the track was 9.01 at a 183 mil. an hour. i see you found a wind shild. and put a new floor board in it. the car looks good. e-mail me with your phone number and i can answer any questions you have and i have lots of old picturs of it i will find and send to you. my e-mail is. [email protected]

3. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

BadAss Vette, That Car Rules!!!

4. Ruiner

Ruiner

Ahhhh, the power of the HAMB...another car being put back to its former glory and the previous owner comes out of the woodwork with all the details...God I love this forum...

5. greazy john

greazy john

love the hamb....all the answers good or bad cool vette i have space in my shop for it ..........

GREAZY HUBCAPZ CC