Register now to get rid of these ads!

Daytona Turkey Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gregg Pellicer, Sep 12, 2012.

1. v8gasser

v8gasser
    from england

48FordFanatic...at least you havnt got gas @ $10+. a gallon to go home to...:D

2. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

So true ! You know thw saying " The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

3. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

So what's a snow plow??????? LOL
    Gregg:D

4. Anybody that wants to meet up or join in along the ride down we are meeting at the Sandy Run exit off of I-26 in S.C. Wednesday morning at 8:00 to ride down. We will then proceed to I-95 and right into Daytona. So far there is My A-coupe, a T-coupe, and a '36 Chevy truck rollin with us. Any of you that want to join in along the way are welcome to. Give me a call or PM me. Tommy-- (803) 600-8126

5. jetmech69

jetmech69

Well, looks like we are visiting the inlaws this Thanksgiving. Shame they live soooo close to the speedway. Looks like Friday is going to be my "play" day. Look foward to meeting some fellow HAMBERS. So until Friday...take care and safe travels all!

6. v8gasser

v8gasser
    from england

We fly into Orlando tomorrow , drive to Daytona 6am Friday .....look forward to meeting you guys :D

7. green34ford

green34ford
    from Dixie

hope to see y'all there on Friday and go to bel air plaza too I hope. would be great to meet some folks. is it the long narrow area that has the chain link fence around it?

8. I'll be flying down from Minnesota....Sounds like it will be a good time....and a little warmer too!
    Eric

9. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

It is in the fenced in area just not the long narrow one. Our area is along the east end of the lake and run's north south. By the way weather roport say's sunny slight breeze and low 70's
    Gregg

10. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

See you there but not until Sat
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

11. green34ford

green34ford
    from Dixie

thanks Gregg, I'll be looking for everyone on Friday. that will be my only day I can make it. counting it down can't wait

12. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

Heading out in the morning.

13. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Will anyone be running down I-95 late on Thursday. We have a caravan of 2 that will be driving down late into the night to Daytona.

14. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Cars are ready, everything is packed, leaving tomorrow AM.

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!

Don

15. Big Blue Car

Big Blue Car
    from Orlando FL

I'll be up on Thursday and Friday for sure. Can't wait to get out in the 50 and take her for a little trip. Hope to see everyone. If you see the car say hi.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

16. Skirv

Skirv

Our four car hobo express will be heading out early in the AM. See you fellas there.

17. dixiedog

dixiedog

What is a good time to go to Bellair Plaza on Friday? I saw they had a kick off show on Wednesday, but don't know about Friday.
    Thanks and hope to see you guys there!

18. cobra_4

cobra_4

Earlier the better if you want a parking spot! I'd say it will be PACKED by four o' clock or so.

19. cobra_4

cobra_4

20. satans angel

satans angel

Figured I'd throw this up here to incase ya didn't see the thread I started. I'm doing a BBQ tomorrow Friday at me and my dads shop about 4 miles or so from the track. Here's a link.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752454

Hit me up for directions if ya wanna swing by.
    Joe

21. scarylarry

scarylarry

I stopped by a couple times today but nobody really around I recognized.
    Sorry I missed you Greg.

22. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Larry sorry I missed you. Nad's was there looking for you this afternoon. If I had known you were gonna be there I would have given you my cell # . IF YOUR GONNA BE THERE TOMMOROW pm ME AND i WILL CRUISE YOU AROUND IN THE GOLF KART
    GREGG

23. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Sorry i missed ya Larry. Thanks for letting me park in the HAMB spot Gregg, a wonderful time as always with my car buddies.

24. Gregg : Enjoyed our time with you & Jan.. Had a blast Friday,even though the wind beat the hell out of us..Saturday was a real treat,with much nicer weather..Unbelievable car gathering... Making plans for next year already...
    Thanks again for your hospitality and the golfcart tour..

Stan & Peg

25. cadman89

cadman89

I had a great time and I took a couple of pictures... Well..555 pictures to be a little closer.. They are here: http://www.jalopyweb.com/turkeyrun12/

There were some very interesting cars there...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Here are my Friday HAMB-lot pix, mostly taken before about 2:00PM. Gary

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  27. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

A few more. The flamed shoebox was parked some place else, but I sure liked it. Gary

Attached Files:

28. cadman89

cadman89

Hi Gary Yea...
    Me too... did you see that interior??? Wow [​IMG]

Cadman

29. I also saw on another thread that Gregg helped out some South Carolina folks that had some car trouble.

Good man. HRP

30. cadman89

cadman89

Thats what I like about this group of Guys...
    I went in "Frances" the purple truck and carried extra stuff.
    On my way back to Jacksonville I stopped for an overheated 57 ish Dodge truck with a leak in the rad hose just south of RT 206. Gave him 2 gallons of water and some blue tape. Along with my Cell number if he needed it.... He never called...