Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is there an Alliance Vendor that Sells Walker Radiators?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tudor, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I did look in the Alliance vendor section and did a search and haven't really found if we have an Alliance vendor for Walker Radiators.

Can anyone shoot me in the right direction? Thanks and Happy New Year.

2. Josh,,I'm not aware of a vender but Speedway Motors has about the best price from what I've heard. HRP

3. The Hot Rod Company aka HAMBer side_valve?

4. DICK SPADARO

DICK SPADARO
    Member Emeritus

Walker is having a dealer sale this week any orders of standard C- part number radiators. This sale lasts Jan 3-Jan 9 only. So if you are interested give a call for pricing. 518-861-5367 M-F 9-5 ET

5. I got my radiator through Jamco but I think it was made by U.S. Radiator. If you get it from them, you have to expect six weeks before you will receive it because they have to make it in Ohio and then ship it from there.

6. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

I contacted US Radiator and they sent me to Cool Craft. I ordered a radiator and got it in 2 weeks.

7. Thanks for the replies. Dick - I will need a Z series. I'll try and call you this afternoon. Thanks, Josh

8. coopsdaddy

coopsdaddy
    from oklahoma

9. Really?

Josh has been driving that car to death for the past year. HRP

10. coopsdaddy

coopsdaddy
    from oklahoma

Ya, really, no need to start a new thread, I'm needing one,no need to post if you don't have something positive to say!

11. MT26

MT26
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Recently got my Z-series from Walker. I just called them and they gave me a 10% discount. Great radiator.

12. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Last Walker I bought from Speedway was shipped next day and at the time the price was the the best I found.

13. OK,Slick,,,,Call Dick,,he's a hamber and a heck of a good guy to deal with,,is that POSITIVE enough for you?:rolleyes:

We sure want to be warm & fuzzy! HRP

518-861-5367 M-F 9-5 ET

14. 53fordcustom

53fordcustom

I bought one off metalman a couple years back . He "may" be able to help you out

15. I just got off the phone with US Radiator (with the above listed number) and they told me that was a sale they ran last year and there is no sale going on right now. I guess the January 2012 date on the OP should have been the giveaway.

16. The number I posted is not US Radiator nor Walker,,it is Dick Spadaro's Early Ford Reproductions.

I didn't start this thread nor did I even refer to there being a sale,,I offered assistance to a question,,it seem if it's not the answer people want they get their panties in a wad!:rolleyes: HRP

17. Gman0046

Gman0046

Nice to see someone wants to buy the best a Walker not a Chinese throw away. My 46 Ford Conv. had a Walker in it for over 10 years and going strong when I sold the car. The biggest truism is - You Get What You Pay For.