Register now to get rid of these ads!

Owens Salvage--Quality used PARTS

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by FLAT-TOP BOB, Aug 6, 2011.

1. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

Very happy with the part I got from Bob and really quick too!

2. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

This is not the first time I have bought parts from Bob and sure won't be the last time. As always, great service, prices, and most of all, GREAT parts! The condition of the 51 Merc parts he sent are fantastic. Thanks Bob!

3. dmac620

dmac620

Another happy customer. Quick, professional service.

4. Received my 1964 Impala heater box/shroud from FT Bob & Owens Salvage. I'm very happy with my purchase AND also they are an alliance vendor, so I got 10% off! I will look to Owens first next time, & save myself a lot of searching. Thanks Bob!

5. scrubba

scrubba

When Flat Top Bod sez it's clean , look here ...............

[​IMG]
    The tail gate was better than clean , it to me was just needin a little TLC !!!!!!!!

Don't worry Bob ya made a customer . scrubba

6. Randy P

Randy P
    from Austin, TX

First Class, can't say enough good stuff about Bob. Great company, great person! Pleasure to do business with, knows his stuff, you can trust his descriptions, and he'll stand behind his parts!

7. scrubba

scrubba

Bob made a customer out of me just by a fast e-mail response ............. scrubba

8. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

need parts in the dallas area.

will be at the great

PISTONS AND PAINT SHOW in denton texas. nov 12th

9. Reggie

Reggie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The best source of used car parts in the country....hands down! Great knowlege, fast delivery, and quality parts.

10. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

headed to austin on dec 10th to the revolution.

trailer filling up fast----call for free parts delivery

11. I've bought many parts from Bob over the last few years, and everything has been great!! If there was a hall of fame for junkyard guys, the first two inductiees would be Flat Top Bob and Fred Sanford!!

Thanks Bob!!

12. 1953 chevy

1953 chevy
    from tucson

Could not believe the response I needed skirt brackets for a 54 olds I didnt contact Bob he contacted me was very impressed with the professionalism got my parts very quickly exactly what I needed and at the price he quoted This is good business will do more business with them.Thanks Rick

13. sskustoms

sskustoms

Great to deal with !! Parts arrived quick and well described , Thanks Bob!!!:)

14. abraun

abraun
    from Michigan

Ever try to find Parking light lenses for a 48 Studebaker M-5 pickup??? I checked every Studebaker site I could find---nothing! Then I heard about Owens Salvage on HAMB. Bob responded right away "We can do that"! He came up with a pair at the right price. Problem Solved.

15. Big Tony

Big Tony

Once again I needed a part and Bob came to my rescue. Better yet it was on my door step in a total of 3 days. Parts are in excellent shape and ready to rock

16. hybred355

hybred355
    from Ont. CAN.

Got my parts from Bob great parts and great service Thanks Bob

Larry

17. 55 Mercury

55 Mercury

18. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for the hard to find bezel at a fair price. Later......

19. AeroMonte

AeroMonte

I posted on here looking for a specific item. Bob messaged me that he had what I was looking for and sent pics. I sent payment and 3 days later I got the item, just as described and priced more than reasonable. I'm buying more from Bob as I write. He is a great help with my oddball project. I will be a customer of Owens Salvage for as long as Bob wants to stay in business. Thank you Bob, you are a true asset to the hobby.

20. ANOTHER great transaction..........Bob is the best.

Thanks again Bob,
    Dan

21. Thanks for all the help Bob, I am delighted.
    Highly recommend Owens, Bob's is just great to deal with.

22. AeroMonte

AeroMonte

Bob came through again with some parts I needed. I had my parts in 3 days, well packaged and priced very fair. Bob was helpful with pics and he is an asset to this hobby. Thanks Bob. I'm a lifelong customer as long as you want to be in business.

23. D.Mac

D.Mac
    from oregon

Been looking for a hard to find part for my Olds for way too long. Put a wanted ad on the HAMB, and Owens Salvage had it. The part is nice, I paid over the phone, and it was shipped right out. Great service and Bob's a nice guy to do buisness with.
    Thanks, Doug.

24. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

heads up

we are taking orders for delivery to the lonestar round up. call early as the trailer fills up

free hauling to austin and all points close by! 800-798-2581

25. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

One of the coolest stops we made on our salt flat trip!:)

Attached Files:

• 643.jpg
      643.jpg
      File size:
      431.3 KB
      Views:
    • 648.jpg
      648.jpg
      File size:
      489.3 KB
      Views:
  26. haven.hatty

haven.hatty
    BANNED
    from new york

I needed skirt brackets for a 54 olds I didnt contact Bob he contacted me was very impressed with the professionalism got my parts very quickly exactly what I needed and at the price he quoted This is good business will do more business with them.

27. Shanemoe

Shanemoe
    from Oneida ny

Great service, fast shipping and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks again for finding me the part I needed for my 54 bel air!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
  28. Bob came through on an obscure little part for my 54. It was affordable and Bob got it to me fast.

This is a vendor that you can buy from with TOTAL confidence.

29. Bob, thanks for finding a cherry 52 chevy tag light for me, it will sure look better than some Chinese P.O.S. on my 48 Chevy 3100. Great service, fair pricing and fast shipping I will try you FIRST for the hard to find parts,

30. I needed an air cleaner for my Falcon . He had one . When it came , I found cracks . We worked it out - good person with whom to do business . I will , no doubt , check with him for future needs .