Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sneak Peek: GARAGE #16!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stoner, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Just a good scene...
    <!-- / message --> <!-- attachments --> <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend> [​IMG]
    </fieldset>
    Oh man. If you put her on roller skates in Times Square I would swear it was 1979 again.

2. Hey, so now that I've wiped the fucking drool offa my chin...........
    when do I get my copy in the mail ?

3. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

Stoner...I need my fix! What up? WCC got there copies yet?

4. Stoner

Stoner

Copies have shipped! Subscribers should be getting them soon and the newsstands will follow...

Oh, awright--one more never-before-seen shot:

Attached Files:

5. Stoner

Stoner

Hey, one more thing: we'll be throwing our first "issue release party" in San Francisco this Thursday afternoon at The Irish Bank (10 Mark Lane, San Francisco, CA 94108).

It'll be a happy hour type of deal starting around 4pm and you'll get a copy of the latest issue before it hits the stands. Low key, but we'll have a few of the contributors to this issue there and you'll dig it. Lemme know if you have any questions...

STONER

6. Are you guys headquartered downtown? I'll be there if I can find a clean shirt.

7. Stoner

Stoner

Yup--we're actually in SOMA, but close enough. And the Irish Bank is right at the Chinatown Gate. It's a great location and I guarantee you'll blow minds in that part of town--those Financial District types have never seen anything like this before!

STONER

8. Oggie

Oggie
    from Nor Cal

I'm going to try and make it, gotta get out of work in Sac a little early, but have to be in Dublin that night anyway. Hope to see you there.

9. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Those socks drool.. uh,I mean, Rule!

10. strangeways

strangeways
    from Martinez

hopefully i'll get this issue, never got last issue....

11. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Any word if this is out on the news stands yet?

12. Westside Lefty

Westside Lefty
    from Venice

My local Barnes & Noble says they'll get it on the 16th

13. Dan, it was nice to meet you and Renee. The mag looks great!

Paul

14. Joe King

Joe King

Last Thursday I went on a rant to my mailman, screaming, cursing, threatening violence because I had no magazine. Thinking he stole it. Friday no magazine so I started swinging punching him three or four times in the face as he's driving away, Saturday comes and I ready, I have my dog (he's ready to kill) I hear the mail truck up the street as I quickly hide behind my well placed van. I jump into action, dog snarling out into the street we go. The dog gets bought by a couple flying dog biscuits, he's done (fucking dog). As I leap towards the truck the mail man swerves driving into the neighbors yard (bushes and flowers flying) throwing my mail into the air speeding off down the road. My bloods boiling thinking of running down the street after the truck, I see in the corner of my eye BECKY O'DONOHUE OH my GOD there she is laying in the street right in front of me.............

Another great issue Stoner

15. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

After seaching all the local magazine racks I finally found this magazine. The only thing I wanted to read was the Suicidal interview. I know that it was never mentioned that there was an interview on the cover but you could have atleast said something new about the band. I was kinda bummed to say the least. Good mag other wise.

16. I must be a full blown Garage Magazine Freak.
    I even collect the subscription renewal cards.
    Keep the chicks on 'em Stoner, Please

17. slammed

slammed

Scored this issue at Pile Up! The people of subject, and the writing style's are 1st rate. None can come close to your magazine. It stand's alone. Thank-you to all involved to make each issue come together.

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I just got it at Burns and No Balls, very good job, I must say the gals are a bit on the scrawny side in this issue, if you can get some of the big uns from over there at Laid that would be rad.

Keep up the good work fellas.

19. Ditto Nads, gotta have that chunk to the trunk.

20. COS

COS
    from KCMO

I am still waiting on my to come in the mail... I would have thought I would have already got this one by now....WTF

21. lotus

lotus
    from Taft, CA

hehe...the girl on the cover of #15 is hardcore...do and internet search on her name. I think I made this face :eek: before saying oh crap and looking to see if the wife was around. :)

22. lotus

lotus
    from Taft, CA

Is that kid rock?

23. slammed

slammed

Yep. I mean 'Yo'

24. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Just picked mine up. Had to go to 4 different stores, but it was definitely worth it. I got the only copy they had at wally world. Great issue Stoner and gang!

25. Oggie

Oggie
    from Nor Cal

I got to go to the issue release party in SF, gotta say it was pretty cool.

Very understated and just some hanging out. Dan and his crew were very cool to everyone and I just wanted to say thanks and congratulations on a great magazine.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Victor and Carlos of Sinners-inc.

Peace,
    Oggie

26. Rustyjoe

Rustyjoe

It is nice. I thought it was good.

27. 53burb

53burb

Just bringing this past thread up instead of a new one. Stoner, any teezer photos of the new issue that will be hitting the 'stands soon? Always looking forward to having the latest issue in my hands. KNUX!