Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who deals in repo 56 ford car parts ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Okiecockfighter, May 15, 2007.

1. Any body know a reasonable place to buy your regular stuff like window rubbers and seals, tail light/ marker lenses, etc. ??? Did a couple searches and came up with nothing ....

2. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

3. 5window

5window

Check out Mac's Auto Parts for general parts and Steele Rubber for gaskets,engine mounts, weather strip etc.

4. flathead4d

flathead4d

Try Concours Parts & Accessories. They deal in 1949 through 1959 Ford Parts. 1-800-772-0009 You can get their catalog for $5.

5. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

dennis carpenter, macs, obsolete ford in OKC, etc... should not be hard to find.

EDIT: obsolete ford got sued by ford and had to change their name. here is a link:

http://www.classicautoparts.com/

6. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Dennis Carpenter also.

7. Ole don

Ole don

You may try Little Dearborn, (612) 331-2066 Located in Minneapolis Minnesota, they are good people to deal with. For chassis parts, try the Thunderbird Ranch, in Texas. Also, checkout the link they have to the Chicken Ranch, a fun read. Also try Macs, in NY state, or Concours Parts, online, Concoursparts.com.
    For engine parts, John Mummert in Ca.

8. eviljake

eviljake
    from Austin, TX

9. kustomfordman

kustomfordman

When I had my '56, I got everything from BirdHaven...you would think they were only Thunderbird by the name, but they have everything else as well. They were always cheaper than the others previously mentioned in this thread. They even seem to ship the stuff faster. I got on good terms with them and they would ship that day and bill would be included with items or mailed seperatly. Very nice guys and made it very convenient to use. They are in Iowa...I will try and find their info if you are interested.

Kurt

10. kustomfordman

kustomfordman

I found it...Birdhaven Vintage Auto Parts, Colfax Iowa, 515-674-3949. Well worth dealing with these guys. The guy has done restoration himself, so whatever you are trying to get, or explain, or figure out, he will be on the same page as you.

Good luck,
    Kurt