Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dashman's Hot Rod & Speed Parts

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by dashman, Aug 9, 2011.

1. dashman

dashman
    from Viroqua WI

We are a small shop in Viroqua Wisconsin that offer custom parts for your Hot Rod needs. From blower adapters to carburetor phenolic insulators for heat soak problems. We offer excellent products for a great price, let us know how we can help.

www.dashman.net or call

608-637-7167

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. Dashman fixed me up! I like dealing with a professional. :cool:

3. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

I also bought some parts from Dashman. Super guy and nice work! Thanks, Ben.
    Tom

4. bobbyb

bobbyb
    from ohio

Just received some special 4 deg. angle carb. spacers from Dashman today. They look great, and very professionally done. He really helped me out on these special spacers and saved me a lot of grief getting them made locally. Great to work with !!

5. hammeredt

hammeredt

I bought some carb spacers with Dashman- they are beutifully made and he was great to deal with. I would definitely buy from him again.

J-

6. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

I've purchased from Dashman on a couple separate occasions and he has more than delivered on each and every time. Definitely a class act ! ! !

7. Shaina32Odom

Shaina32Odom
    from michigan

He really helped me out on these special spacers and saved me a lot of grief getting them made locally.

Thanks,
    wristbands

8. dashman

dashman
    from Viroqua WI

Just because someone told you "it can't be done" isn't always the case.

Let us know what your custom needs are. This was done for a vintage Mopar project, it allows the Holley's to be run in line rather than turned sideways per customer's request.

Feel free to give me a call at 608-637-7167

www.dashman.net

Attached Files:

9. hupster

hupster
    from california

Just got some more from Ben ( Dashman). As usual great products, service, and price.

10. dashman

dashman
    from Viroqua WI

Often we are asked about our 5 ear Torq Thrust aluminum block off center caps. We offer a huge selection of different styles for American Racing, Indy, Coy's, Show Wheels Streeter, Rev 100, Salt Flat....blah blah... You get the picture. We have thins and thicks with recess for the dust cap, or even the classic hole for the spindle. Give us a shout and we will do our best to help you. Here is a small sample of what we carry for center caps.

www.dashman.net

Attached Files:

11. I kept having a drip from my nozzle bars on Ford 94 carbs after shutdown. This would cause a flodded condition when it was time to start it up hot. Countless times of setting the float level, measuring everything, I finally realized my problem. The angle my carbs sat at was about 4 degrees. This made the carbs tip too far back and as the fuel heated up in the carbs, fuel would drip from the nozzle bar. I ordered some 4 degree wedge adapters from Dashman. The quality was excellent and they were spot on 4 degrees. Problem solved. Great price too and he even included the gaskets I needed. Thank you!

12. wuga

wuga
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I needed an adaptor for a four barrel to a 4/71. Dashmans had it. Beautifully crafted and priced right. Had it sent to Canada and it arrived in no time. Even included a good looking T-shirt.

Thanks
    Warren