Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Tuck Fire Fund

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 30, 2011.

1. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I talked with Tuck the day it happened. I didn't know what to say. What do you say?

If you're me, you shut up for fear of saying the wrong thing (famous) and let him say what he needs to say.

He didn't say much. In fact, the most he has ever talked was the few times I've been to his house, his shop. He gets so excited talking about his car parts, digging them out, telling how he came across it, what he had to sell to get it. He's so animated and passionate about it you can't help but get excited with him.

I can barely recognize the shop from the pics and I just can't believe all those things he busted his ass for are gone...

Luckily, he made me some deals on some things. Those things will now be up for auction...

Hang in there Tuck...

By the way, his T-shirt printing stuff was not in the shop.

2. metalix_421

metalix_421

sorry to hear this, I'll see what we can do to help. keep your heads up

3. Diesel627

Diesel627

Awe man, I am speechless to hear this. Tuck is a great guy! we had just started talking and have hung out quite a few times over the last few years. We had also planned on doing some garage nights together with the car club I am in. He had a super rad shop, that was set up for painting, welding, dropping axles you name it! He also has or had a very amazing collection of parts, hot rods, and projects. I hope and pray he didn't loose it all. I pray the Ranchero survived or wasent in the shop! Tuck is one hell of a nice guy and an asset to the Hot Rod scene and the HAMB! If you get a chance to read this post Tuck call me if you need anything! And you know you have the love and support of The Delinquents cc. I will talk to all the guys and we will put together some donation money to send to your PayPal. I wish you the best Tuck, I couldn't imagine what you are going through right now, and how you are feeling. This sucks!

4. Black Primer

Black Primer

Devestating to say the least. Hope I helped a little.

5. Blackie

Blackie

6. This sucks major balls.
    See what I can do.

Never met Tuck but dude, I hope to one day.

7. some one who is going there pm me with a list of what he needs tarps trailers pods etc

some one to do inventory ?????

we can help on sat during the day
    sunday or next week
    weather will hold out hopefully
    we are not too far away

paperdog

8. Von Hartmann

Von Hartmann

I just saw this. This is terrible news.

I had the privilege to hang out with Tuck several years back when he was vending at the Pile-up. He is a hell of a nice and inspiring guy.

I don't have much, but I will do what I can to help.

9. theladylux

theladylux

This is SO TRAGIC!!!

I talked to Tuck last night....he seemed like he was doing OK considering how devastating this is. Sounded like he is still in shock....How could you not be? It just seems totally unreal.

I had bought a flathead motor from Tuck last year...it was in the fire....but sounds like it it is one of only a few things that may have survived. I still can't imagine how after seeing the photos....

Luckily, the Ranchero was not in the shop...so it's okay...I know Tuck's really thankful for that.

It's really cool the out-pouring of support on here....keep it up everyone!

10. Bugman

Bugman

I don't have the words to express how much this sucks. Tuck's the whole reason I'm here, and his shop was truly an inspiration for me.

11. injunjoes

injunjoes

tuck i know how u feel man i lost my shop a few years ago along with everything in it, its a sickening feeling to say the least. thankfully I have rebuilt with better tools and a far superior shop,best wishes and ill be sending some dough your way at the end of the week

12. mad-cad

mad-cad

Tuck, sent a few bucks your way. all I can say is be strong and keep your chin up in this shitty situation.
    -Tim

13. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

This really is a terrible thing to happen to a great guy. I've only talked to him once on here but I really dug his Roadster build. I watch the mad thrash video with Bobbleed and the Aceholes on it getting the frame done and everything mounted on it quite a few times a week. That video is inspiration for my build.

I have faith that Tuck'll pull through. He has the passion for it.

14. Tuck,Really sorry to hear about this...Would like to come up and help with the clean up or anything else you need. If a group is going this weekend please let me know,anything I can do... You have alot of friends here.

Doc

15. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

ugh... what a nightmare... gonna throw some loot in the paypal pot. I can't even imagine...

16. Baggs

Baggs

I'm there too if something gets set up. Keep me posted. He's not that far north of me!

17. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Me too. Hope it helps Tuck. Sorry man.

18. yngrodder

yngrodder

Jeff, Sorry to hear about your shop fire. Glad no one was injured, Hang in there!!

19. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

Donation sent. Send more when I can.

20. BigChief

BigChief

Tuck,

So sorry to hear about this.....got a few coins heading your way.

21. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

22. big creep

big creep

money sent, hope it helps you get back on your feet! god bless!

23. Hang in there Tuck... at least nobody was hurt... you'll find that stuff is stuff... although rare... but friends are what it's all about and you have plenty of friends (and many friends have many car parts!)

24. Jesse D.

Jesse D.

It's all been said already but I'll say it one more time. Sorry to hear about the loss but thankful no one was hurt.

Just Say the word tuck and I will help with the cleanup before snow hits. Please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll talk with Jordan and set something up for the auction page from the shop.

Sorry tuck. But remember its all just material things that can be replaced.

Jesse
    612 226 0181

25. NTAPHSE

NTAPHSE

I don't know Tuck, but the HAMB has helped me so much that the least I could do is send a few bucks to help out a brother. It's all gonna add up.

26. Just sent thru a donation to ya Jeff!
    I was speechless when I read about it.
    You will rebuild and you have many great HAMB friends to help.

Cheers,
    David

27. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

hang in there Tuck,terrible losing all your stuff.will send what I can.stay tuff!

28. racer756

racer756

Tuck,

My heart is heavy for you right now, but as long as YOU are ok, all is well. Shit like this will only make you stronger and more thankful for others. You did a wonderful job for me when I needed you and your kindness will not go unrewarded. Check your paypal acct....

If you need ANYTHING PM me or call.

Your gunna be ok.

Love,

Don Hudson
    Morro Bay, Ca.

29. OldBolts

OldBolts

Hi Tuck,

If you need any help with clean up or starting a new building...anything to help. Glad to see all the support here. You're a good friend to all of us.

Eric Horne

30. C-note sent via PayPal.