Register now to get rid of these ads!

MEXICAN JUNK,what i found.... pix

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sled, May 17, 2007.

1. sled

sled

Thanks Magnus for postin all the junk,i know you love it ...have much more to show,as soon i have some time left....
    Happy Holydays to all Hambers.....Sled

2. PADRINITO

PADRINITO
    from mexico

Orale cabrones write!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. old1946truck

old1946truck

Are there any Art Deco trucks down there?

4. parksquijada

parksquijada
    from norcal

nice cars but thier not giving them away down there either. to have to deal with the rotton government and the dumbass drug dealers i dont see how its worth it. guarentee part of your money is going to some idiot. i see people having trouble registering cars up here all the time, imagine bringing one of those things to the dmv. guess you could look it at like you're rescuing the thing.

not to PC but then neither am i.

5. poorboy

poorboy

this thread is off the hook! thanks for taking the time to post all these pictures! definitely makes the work day go by faster!

6. snazzy56

snazzy56

7. This thread makes me hate the northeast. Everything's gone here, nothing left. Bought up, picked over, crushed, or rotted to hell.

8. sled

sled

Old1946truck,well...like a Stude 37/38 pick up for example??I know there a good one is,love that thing....sorry,i don't have pix of it!!
    A guy i know owns it..i think is restorin it right now...

9. sled

sled

don-vee....yeah,at list we can still lot of stuff down here....depends of the area of course but basically cars do not rot so bad unless you're close to beach areas...i feel there is so much stuff hidden around also,it comes up all the time still...
    it will be really boring up for me up there,im afraid...

10. joedoug47

joedoug47

Boy would I like to have the three window coupe!

11. sled

sled

joedoug47, well you can...it's for sale,check the for sale section...sled

12. Cool stuff! took a while to see it all, but worth the trip.

13. old1946truck

old1946truck

I wish I lived down there plenty of good cars and trucks to choose from you really got to hunt down here in the south. And its a whole lot warmer down there too.

14. sled

sled

Hey guys,as soon i have a sec will post more,junk never ends...still lookin to be part of the VERY lucky ones to find a Duece 3w or 5w,don't care...even a tudor will be fine but a 32 coupe will be THE find...one of these days perhaps....

15. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Unreal .. it took over 2 hours to look through this.. Im going to do it again.. and again. I know I missed something.. Im lost for words ..
    this has got to be the coolist thread Ive read.. the cars are Unreal..
    I liked reading the threads..

How did they get so many RARE Cars? how much area have you covered to picture all of these.?? very impressive..

Thanks for giving us a view ..

16. sled

sled

Mctim64,glad you like the tour....hey Tim ,Y motors are cool,we still have many around down here...never find any speed equipment for them ,but many engines for sure...

17. sled

sled

Plodge...well,yeah...where to start?? Lot of work,lot of time and patience and a good network of increasing contacts,all the time...also some heavy times in bad areas,not so fliendly..ah well,very good luck sometimes for sure...it's a combination on so many things

i Do have many pix of really RARE shit that for reason or another i wont show it here, but really cool stuff....

workin now for eaxmple in a huge collection,probably for sale due the old age of owner...nothin is forever,no matter who owns it ...and stuff change hands all the time...that's good, so we can move it!!!

18. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Thanks for your reply.. I will never see the types of cars you have shown.. in one place at one time.. your Pictures that you have takin of what you have seen is mind boggling..

19. sled

sled

Plodge,welcome...still tryin to pushin hard to find more ..and more,ya know!It's almost a sickness..the mindblogging thing is when the people tells you an certain year and for some reasons they're most of th time mistaken..so ,sometimes you really find your beloved car...but you gotta keep it for you,to close the deal without payin the premium price,ah,ah

ok,back to work..gotta call someone now,more cars waitin...

20. Magnus B

Magnus B

Sled:
    Caddy time.Been around time ago with a friend o mine and he told me about some Caddys...well,he did not know exactly (young kid) but this is what came up....a 52 coupe de ville in poor conds....and a 58 ex-amulance or somethin like that....used as a closet.When there i knew the guy and was lokin to met him since time being the owner of a 57 Caddy convertible...so,it was fun to meet each other again...

Attached Files:

21. Magnus B

Magnus B

Sled:
    here a pair of restored 55/56 Chevys convertibles...same owner!He moved out of the country for a job and currently both these cars are available for sale...good runners,for the Chevy lovers...Tri-5 Chevys ar always classics ,no matter where....

Attached Files:

22. Magnus B

Magnus B

Sled:
    Here some random stuff i found being around on different places recently....you never know what comes up...the last one is a rare Crosley 50 wagon,cute little thing....man,they are still out there for sure...

Attached Files:

23. Magnus B

Magnus B

Sled:
    Well,once in a while something intresting pops up....a rare Caddy 53 Eldorado convertible,the first one....this car has an interesting story and luckily still survives...Was abandoned in a werehouse for long time and totally forgotten..the actual owner bought it unseen or almost....Only part of the rear end was visible and he wanted a Caddy,so the previous ower asked peanuts for it and the actual owner bought it...when they drag it out he realized it was a 53 Eldo,bingo!!That was more than 25 years ago anyway...Probably driven twice in all this time and the guy is already old,with the hope that 1 day will restore it...it will never happen,so im waitin my turn on this one....of of these days,perhaps!!

Attached Files:

24. sled

sled

MagnusB,thanks for postin my pix as usual...i know you're havin fun with this stuff...Sled

25. i found my model a down there bought it brought it home to north carolina

Attached Files:

26. sled

sled

lowrodz68,cool...whats the story then??Where did you get it???

27. i found it in alittle town across the border it was not for sell but i made him an offer and he took it so i got a trailer and towed it home

28. sled

sled

Well done,at list you saved this one...looks like you're progressing on roddin it,right??

29. Turbo442

Turbo442

Funny to see that Caddy next to the little MG:eek:

30. Keep em coming Sled.
    Love this thread.
    And hows the Merc coming on?

Cheers mate.