Register now to get rid of these ads!

'32 Sedan Picture Thread?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Freiburger, Mar 7, 2009.

1. BLAKE

BLAKE

Yes/no... v-belt pulleys with same drive castings as Cragar, but no actual Cragar name... Weiand intake.

[​IMG]

bruce bowe and kiwijeff like this.
  2. BLAKE

BLAKE

Thanks, guys.

3. swifty

swifty

Hey Blake is all that "garbage' going to fit under your hood LOL

BTW love your Tudor and the 2" looks perfect.

4. 32 Vicky Sedan Combo
    [​IMG]

5. bruce bowe

bruce bowe

Started chopping mine last night ImageUploadedByTJJ1357771759.178799.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

32Tudor396 likes this.
  6. Blake, again,

Two inches; shows you don't have to whack the crap out of the top to get a killer profile!

7. flatoz

flatoz

your stance is coming along well, I really like it. Got your wheel/tire to wheel well set up well.

8. bruce bowe

bruce bowe

Thanks a lot

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

9. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

View his profile ^^^^^ Nice work............

10. GregCT.

GregCT.
    from CT.

Built for fun- Flathead, 5 speed, quick change, lot of vintage bling. Available.

Attached Files:

bruce bowe likes this.
  11. McDeuce

McDeuce

Our 32 sedan as we bought it.

Attached Files:

12. 343w

343w

Some great Tudors, thanks for the inspiration for my project! I hope to have mine on the road this spring...

13. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Just finishing up mine.... Need to finish some wiring and AC odds and ends, then get the hood and hood sides back on. Hope to be on the road in the next month or so! That's my Dad's stocker in the background. It should be done at some point this year as well.

[​IMG]

14. 51farmtruck

51farmtruck

Killer sedan! Looks like a lot of fun!

15. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Stoked you dig it 51farmtruck!

16. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Bought this one back in the summer and my brother and his wife beat me out of it.....kinda wish I had kept it....

Attached Files:

17. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Very nice sedan… I love the look… I saw your dad's 3 window at the show which is also very nice. All in the family!

18. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Thanks Pewsplace, I appreciate the kind words! I have visited your site many times. My Dad was a fish out of water at the GNRS's! He so wanted his coupe to be outside with the rest of our buddies and not locked down in a building for 4 days..... The drive over to the show was the first time the car had been on surface streets for 10 years and the first real drive since the re-do. He is very happy with it and it sounds and runs killer! These cars will get a lot of miles put on them for sure! Here is a few pics of the coupe (sorry for posting coupe pics in a sedan discussion):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. 51farmtruck

51farmtruck

Lorenzini, WOW! Your dads 3w is stunning. A real nasty, bitchin, beautiful hot rod right there. Real hot rods all around in your family.

20. 51farmtruck

51farmtruck

Lorenzini, Do you have any more pictures of your sedan? Some specs on it?

21. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

When I bought the car it had red steelies with most of the front end and rear end components painted red and the windshield and grill painted black.
    [​IMG]

Although a nice car, it was someone else's vision. I got rid of all the painted stuff and either polished, chromed, or painted (black) everything. The car had a 350/350 combo, which was replaced with a Ray Zeller built 383 with a dual quad set up, hunt magnito, Milidon gear drive, aluminum flywheel attached to a Tremec 600 5-speed. Al Simon built the 2.5" exhaust system, which I have not heard yet with the new stroker motor. Can't wait for the first fire up! The car had a 9", but the housing was bent, so we built a new 9" with a tru-trac 3rd member with 3:55's and Currie axles. I really wanted a quick change, but I didn't want to get into notching the fuel tank or messing with the cross member.

The E.T.'s came off of Bob Bauder's deuce roadster and I just recently replaced the rear knockoffs with flat plates and mounted Eric Vaughn era Real Wheels on the fronts that came off of Bob Rothenberg's 33' Willys. Since everything else got torn apart, we re-wired the car, put in a vintage AC system, and a Lime Works steering column. Amount other things, I found a NOS Stewart Warner tach that had been in a boat shop for 50 years that will finish off the column and match the other Stuart Warner gauges in the dash. Hopefully, we will get her all buttoned up in the next month or so and back on the road.

Here is the car just after paint with most of the exterior changes. About two weeks after this picture I tore it down to do the engine/motor swap (backwards build!). It's been down for more time than I want to admit!
    [​IMG]

A recent picture with flat plates in the rear, Real Wheels up front and the new drivetrain:
    [​IMG]

From the rear:
    [​IMG]

22. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

A few local cars.

Attached Files:

32 4door and kiwijeff like this.
  23. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Brisbane has some bad ass Tudors!

24. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Lorenzini!
    Here are a few photos of my long time friend's sedan. A long project (aren't they all) but the end result was worth the 15 year build. The chassis was built by Lobeck and he has a Winters QC in the back. Your dad's 3 window is super nice and I remember it being built many years ago when it was red.

Attached Files:

25. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Lynn, your buddies sedan looks great! Do you happen to have any more pictures of the rear end? I would love to see a better shot of the quick change.

26. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Here are some more with QC's. Larry used a Winters which doesn't require cutting the tank. He moved the rear spreader bar back a little and can still change the gears. You can also modify your crossmember to work with coil overs. The others are with a model-A spring. I am old you know!

The last photo is another friend mine who is building a sedan with coil overs and a Winters. He used the JHRS $$$ bones. It can be done but would be a lot of work and noisy. I love the look.

Attached Files:

27. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Mine..

Attached Files:

28. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

My chassis originally had a V8 quick change but was replace with the 9" prior to my ownership. So a V8 would fit right back in there. With the HP I'm running now, I wanted to fit a Champ, which would have required modifications. The full fendered car with the coil overs looks beautiful underneath! Like jewelry!

29. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

I meant the full fendered car with the model A spring! Sorry...